2.1.1 (Liv and Maddie) Karen Rooney x Fem!Reader

You both are friends in this one shot.

Requested by sigh100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had driven fourteen hours, radio blaring and occasionally stopping for food.

You had finally arrived at your destination. You locked the car after you had got out and went to knock on the front door, but a sound made you freeze in your tracks.

That dam airhorn. 

You had heard that airhorn wherever you went whenever you hung out with Karen and Pete.

You were tempted to turn back, get in your car, and drive back to your house. But, Karen had asked you to come. Pete wanted to do a cook out and they both wanted to surprise the kids.

"Here goes nothing." You said, knocking on the door.

After a moment, the door opened and you and Karen stared at each other then hugged.

"It's so nice to see you!" She exclaimed, pulling back from the hug.

"Same here! Where's Pete?" You asked.

You heard his airhorn go off.

"Right here!" He said, giving you a hug as well.

"Who's at the door?" You knew Joey's voice immediately (I need to expand my mental dictionary)

"A hot girl!" Parker joked.

Joey screeched, and you could hear his footsteps receding quickly.

Pete pulled away and you walked into their house, admiring the slight changes that had happened over the years.

"Is that Y/N?" You looked over at Liv.

"The one and only!" You said. Liv squealed and ran over to hug you, and you hugged back just as tight. After a moment, you both pulled away.

"So, how was 'Sing it loud!'?" You asked, trying to mimic the title.

"Amazing! It was so much fun!" Liv exclaimed. She started talking about how nice everyone was, and how good she was, etc.

As soon as Liv took a breath, you asked, "Where's Maddie?"

"Outside, playing basketball." Liv answered.

"Alright. Pete! You gotta start the food!" You shouted, getting his attention.

You, Pete, Karen, and Liv walked out the back door, where Maddie was doing a half-court shot, and Joey and Parker had set something in a wheel barrow on fire.

While Pete and Karen handled the boys, you went over to Maddie.

"Bam! What!?" She shouted after she made the goal.

"Are you ever going to grow out of that?" You asked, chuckling a bit.

"Never." She said, shaking her head and making another shot.

You laughed, and played one on one with her for a bit, before helping Parker and Joey blow up a giant volcano on Karen's car.

~~~~~~ After the Barbeque ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids started heading upstairs to their rooms, probably tired of hearing the cringy jokes the three adults were telling.

"Hey, Y/N, wanna go smoke real quick?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, sure." You said, following her out the back door.

You both lit a cigarette and smoked in silence for a bit.

"You know, the kids really enjoyed seeing you again." Karen commented, blowing out some smoke.

"Really? I mean, I thought so. I really missed you all." You said, looking over at your childhood friend.

"You should come by more often." Karen said, putting out her cigarette and throwing it away.

"I'll definitely try to. Or maybe just move closer, haha." You said, putting out yours as well.

"I should probably be going." You said, giving Karen a hug.

"Alright. I'll hopefully see you soon!" Karen said, hugging you back/

"You will, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry if that was bad or if it came out too late. I had so much to do. 

Also, Parker hadn't seen you yet, he didn't know it was you, he was not calling you hot.

But I bet you are ;)

ANywAy

Requests (Same rules apply) ----------->

Questions ------------------------->

Have a great day/night everyone!

Also, if you're into Percy Jackson, I have a one shot book specifically for that, just saying