3.1.1 (Hamilton) Lafayette x Reader

Requested by blue_divergents

When it comes to the meme, I regret nothing!! Also the video, I also regret nothing!

Cussing warning, and this one is kind of long. And probably one of my favorites of all time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lafayette came to the bar every night with John and Hercules, and most nights he would be too distracted by you to even attempt to comprehend what they were talking about.  

You would often come over and serve them drinks, talking and joking with them as often as possible, but you were often called to other tables so the other guys/girls could flirt with you.

"Hey, boys!" You greeted, walking over and putting their drinks on the table.

"Hey, Y/N!" The three boys greeted.

It would go like that. Everytime.

That night when they met Alexander, You were there, rapping with them. The five of you had become close friends.

At Eliza and Alex's wedding, he was going to make a move.

You caught him staring and smiled, walking over to him.

He mentally panicked but kept his composure.

"Bonjour, La Baguette." She greeted.

He smiled at the nickname. "Bonjour, darling." He saw your cheeks heat up and he smirked.

"Come on! We've gotta do the aisle thing!" You said excitedly, grabbing his hand and dragging him to your spot. 

As you both walked out, your arms linked, he whispered something in your ear.

"You, me, my room, tonight."

You almost tripped as your eyes widened.

You both parted ways, and he looked back at you and winked.

After Eliza officially became a Hamilton, John was already tipsy.

"Alright, Alright!" He shouted. "That's what  I'm talking about!"

You laughed as you made your way over to them.

"Now, everyone give it up for the maid of honor, Angelica Schuyler!"

Angelica said her toast, and everyone went around and talked and hung out.

"I may not live to see our glory." John slurred it a little but.

"I may not live to see our glory," You, Lafayette, Alexander, and Hercules repeated.

"But I've seen wonders great and small." John said as Hercules wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulders.

"I've seen wonders great and small." You, Baguette, and Herc sang.

"Cause if the tomcat can get married." The five of you got together, shoving each other playfully.

"If Alexander can get married." Lafayette put his elbow on your head and you shoved him playfully into Herc, you shoved you both back while Alex's showed off his engagement ring.

"There's hope for our ass after all!" You laughed, enjoying the moment.

"Raise a glass to freedom!" You sang.

"Hey!" The four boys shouted.

"Something you will never see again." Herc and John sang, while you and Lafayette shook your heads.

"No matter what she tells you." Herc sang, shoving you into Lafayette.

"Let's have another round tonight!" Lafayette sang, gesturing to his glass.

"Raise a glass to the five of us!" Alexander said, pulling everyone into a half circle.

"Ho!" You all shouted.

"To the newly not poor of us!" Herc said, doing whatever the hell it was he was doing.

Alexander laughed as you and Lafayette joined him, shouting "Whoo!"

"We'll tell the story of tonight!" You and Lafayette sang as John joined the three of you.

"Well, if it isn't Aaron Burr!" Alexander walked over to Burr as John stopped, but you, Herc, and Lafayette started dancing in a still inappropriate but different way.

"Sir!" Burr greeted.

"I didn't think you'd make it." Alex said, shaking his hand.

"To be sure?"

"Burr." You, Lafayette, John, and Herc said, looking over and standing up straight.

"I came to say congratulations."

"Spit a verse, Burr!" You and Herc shouted.

"I see the whole gang is here," Burr eyed you four distastefully as you walked over to him.

"You are the worst, Burr." Lafayette said, walking backwards away from him. You laughed at his antics.

As Alex and Burr kept talking, the four of you went over to where you originally were.

You, John, and Herc smirked at each other as you walked over to them.

"Well, I hear, you gotta special someone on the side, Burr." John said, getting in Burr's face and wrapping his arm around Burr's shoulders.

"Is that so?" Alex asked.

"What are you tryna hide, Burr?" You sang, teasing him as well. Herc came up behind him and did the same as you were.

"I should go." Burr said.

"No, these guys should go!" Alex exclaimed, pulling the three of you off Burr.

"Man!" Herc shouted as you laughed.

"Hey, Y/N?" Lafayette said, looking at you.

"Mhm?"

"Let's go do what I mentioned earlier." Lafayette said.

As you dragged him off, your could hear Alexander say the exact thing you were thinking.

"Oh, shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Lafayette had a pretty good time

AnYWaY

Hope everyone enjoyed! Don't forget to request!

Requests------------------------>

Also, I'm going to be gone till Monday, so I'll get all the requests I can tonight. So, if you want something, request now or forever hold your peace.

(I was supposed to publish this like an hour ago but I got distracted)