" I am sorry to say that she is no more ", Doctor said with a consoling face.

" May Allah grants her highest place in Jannah", she said with a sad face.

I was frozen. I don't know how to react. She can't leave me like this. She can't.
Why she have to leave me like this?

I was paralyzed. I was numb. I can't believe that she is no more between us. The last thing, I remember is that I blackout.

****************

Her body was draped in white cloth. I was continuously praying tasbeeh. Everyone was crying. There was not a single tear that escapes from my eyes. I was numb. I was unable to do anything.

Abiha tightly hugged me but I don't have the energy to move my finger. I was broken to a depth. Nothing is perfect in my life. Nothing.

Hania burst into tears and Minal was crying on my shoulder. I don't have the energy to even express what I am feeling right now.

My life was too perfect that's why it ends so soon. I was sitting in the living room like a lifeless body. Her last words, her last wish was running in my mind.

Why life has to be so damn cruel? Why life has to take everything good from us?

I felt wetness on my cheeks. I wipe my tears away instantly. I am strong. I have to be strong.

I run away from the living room. I went to my room and closed the door. I took a heavy breath and burst into tears. I didn't get time to spend much time with her. But whenever I spend my time with her, it was very precious.

I sat on the floor and pulled my legs to my chest. I hiccuped a sob as my heart was beating loudly.

Flashback (When isha was 6 years old)

"DadiJaan, where are you? " I asked roaming around the house. I had my stuffed teddy bear in my hand.

"I am here ", she said peeking her head from the kitchen.

I run towards the kitchen with my tiny legs.
I was about to enter the kitchen but I fell to the floor with a thud.

" Ouch ", I said yelping in my pain.

" Ya Allah, my baby had fallen. Don't worry, we will hit the floor ", she said and stomp her foot on the place where I fell.

A giggle escaped my lips and a smile crawled to my lips. She lifted me in her arms and put me on the table.

She kissed on my hand and said,
" It will be fine now ".

" I make your favorite snacks. My baby has become so weak ", she said planting a kiss on my forehead.

My gaze went to the table and I licked my lips as my eyes went to my favorite snacks. There were French fries, a cupcake, and my ice cream.

" Thank you so much ", I said tightly hugging her.

" No problem", she said pinching my cheeks.

I almost finish all the snacks. There was one cupcake left. I should give it to Fahad.

"Can I give this to Fahad? " I asked her with a pout.

"Of course ", she said with a smile.

I jumped from the table making her screamed.

" Don't do that baby. You almost gave me a heart attack ", she said holding her chest.

" But it was fun ", I said with a pout.

" Promise me that you won't do that ever ", she said bending down at my level.

" I promise ", I said showing my pinky finger.

I put a teddy bear in my one hand while on other hand I was holding a cupcake.

I started running away from the kitchen.

" Don't run, isha ", DadiJaan said with concern.

(Flashback ends)

*****************

I was crying mess by now. Her memories were making my heart shatter. I stand myself and stand in front of the balcony. I saw that they were taking her away to the graveyard. My heart was clenched. My eyes were too tired to cry.

For the very first time, I saw Fahad crying. There were tears in his eyes. Everyone was deeply affected by her sudden death.

I went to the washroom and took a long shower. I changed into my normal dress. I perform the ablution and tied the dupatta around my head.

I perform the prayers and cry in front of Allah. He is the greatest. He is the best planner. He is the most merciful. He will have mercy on us.

After my prayers, I make the dua for her and everyone. May Allah grant her the highest place in Jannah.

The knock on the door startled me. I folded the prayer mat and took a deep breath.

I opened the door and I saw Fahad standing there looking at me with concern.

He came inside and sat on the bed.

" How are you?" He asked me in a worried tone.

"I am fine ", I said with a forced smile.

He put his hands on my shoulder and I felt relaxed under his arms. I put my head on his chest. My eyes become watery and I want to cry. But I won't. I am tired of crying.
I want to be strong enough to handle my emotions.

" It's okay to not be strong every time. It's okay to cry and let out your emotions. It's okay to cry your heart out. It's okay to open up your buried emotions. It's okay to let yourself be weak once. It's okay to cry because you can't keep your pain hidden in your heart ", He said stroking my cheeks.

I was unable to hold myself together. I cry badly in his arms. I let out all my pain and emotion. I cry my heart out in his chest.

" Fahad, I'm tired of losing people in my life. Promise that you won't ever leave me ", I said while tears rolled down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears away and gave me a sad smile.

" I don't know if I am capable of fulfilling the promises anymore. But I want you to know that I won't ever hurt you intentionally. I will try my best to give you the life you truly deserve. I want to fulfill the last wish of Dadijaan ", He said pushing my hair lock behind my ears.

I hugged him tightly as I was too afraid to let him go away from me.

**************

Authors note :

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter?
I cried a lot while writing this chapter.

Please don't hate me after reading the epilogue🙊

Love y'all