23. Ventitré

Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

"I would never fall in love again, until I found her"

I said, "I would never fall, unless it's you I fall into"

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her

I found you

"Are you sore?" This girl is crazy to ask me this question

"Are you sore?" This girl is crazy to ask me this question. And so fucking innocent. Zara and innocence go hand in hand. That much was clear from the very beginning. Of all the time we have spent together, she has said so many double meaning things. And only realized them after I give her a look. She blushes crimson for saying them. My heart takes a fucking flip in joy every single time. I don't know what the fuck was I thinking when I thought I could fuck her out of my system. I can't. She is a drug. I don't sniff the stuff we make and sell. But since Zara, I know how it feels to be high.

Moving my gaze from the ceiling, I turn my head to look at her. We are in her bed again, with a huge fucking physical distance between us. Yet my dick was hard, making a huge blanket tent. To hide my arousal, I had to push my knees up, and she is asking me if I was sore. Yes, Zara. I am fucking sore. I have blue balls. I have fucking since I met you.

Her fingers slowly danced over my cheek. Oh, that. Fuck!

"Um... No." I say with uncertainty. My made men will shoot me and then spit on my dead body for behaving like a bitch. It's been two days since the incident. The only pain I had felt was in my eye. But that, like other previous injuries, didn't stop me from doing my work. Mamma had called several times to know about my health, In the same tone Zara uses. With the same gentleness, like my mamma.

"Oh..." She only said, wringing her fingers as she slid her body a little closer to me.

I clear my throat, and ask "Do you want me to hold you, Principessa?"

"If you don't mind." She said sheepishly baring her pearly whites.

"Come here, Principessa." I say swooping her in my arms. She shrieked and flipped her body, landing on her stomach beside me. Using one of the many pillows she has on the bed I perch my head up. So I could ogle at the beautiful alleys of her breast, they were on full display. Begging to get kneaded by my hand, they would fit perfectly under my palm.