15. Subspace

A/N//: Guess who is still alive. This girl. Here's your chapter.

Also. Thank you for all of the views. I'm at 339k views which is more than I ever thought I would ever achieve when I started this five years ago! Thank you!

WARNINGS: Mentions of past abuse, rape, drugs, and human sex trafficking.

"I'll be taking care of you today, Sir," she said with a devilish smile.

She closed her lips around his tip before he could protest. She heard a low groan ensue from him. This was more like Amelia. This was how she was before she came to the Academy. She was bold. She was unpredictable. She didn't go around sucking random dicks back then, but this was something different. Not once during their relationship had Christopher indulged in anything for himself. She wanted to change that.

Her lips slid down his length, and her hand wrapped around his base.

"God damn," Christopher said with a heavy breath, his hand falling on top of her head. "Usually, it would be a punishment for topping from the bottom, but I think I can make an exception."

A small smile spread on her lips before she continued to bob her head up and down. Her hand worked the base of his shaft in a rotating, circular motion. She wasn't the most experienced in giving blowjobs, but she had given a couple. She knew her basics. And Christopher seemed to be enjoying it at least a little bit. She was happy to oblige, especially since he never got anything out of their scenes together. She wanted him to. Yeah, it was nice being the center of attention, but it was also a turn on for her if he could get off. She wanted to at least reciprocate what he did for her unto him.

"Use your tongue, 'Melia," he said breathily. "Find the vein near my tip. Work it."

No matter the situation, Christopher was always her teacher. He had regained control of the situation. He was walking her through this now just as much as he would walk her through a scene. She didn't mind it in the least. She enjoyed it when he gave her things to improve, to make their relationship more sensual and sensational. Especially now that she knew she could draw these sounds from him.

Her tongue found the vein near his tip. As she worked his shaft with her hand, her tongue swirled around that thin vein. Another louder groan came from Christopher, building on Amelia's confidence with this situation. She fell into a steady rhythm in front of him as his breath grew heavier and his moans grew louder. Just when she thought she was going to get him to cum, however, his hand swooped him, quickly pushing hers away. Her lips fell away from his dick with a gentle pop.

"Sir," she said. "What are you doing?"

He smiled a little down at her before turning and walking toward the ensuite bathroom of the Red Room of Kinky Fuckery.

"I'm not going to blow a load into your mouth without your consent, 'Melia," he said. "Our contract says I can do what I wish with your body, but consent is important as well."

She heard him rub out the rest of his orgasm in the bathroom while she pouted slightly on her knees. She understood that consent was important, but she also wanted to be there to please him. He couldn't do everything on his own. Despite having not had someone come in her mouth before, she was prepared to try. But still...

"I understand, Sir," she said.

"Don't feel bad about it," he said as he came back into the room with her.

He had pulled his boxers and jeans up but had left the button open and zipper down. She had to admit that it was sexy of him. Her teeth clamped down on her bottom lip. She looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips. Despite how much she would have loved to keep going, however, she was exhausted. Acting as if he could read her mind, Christopher scooped her up from the ground and into his arms. She laid her head against his shoulder as he carried her from the Red Room, shutting the lights off behind them.