Prologue

It was all so cold and dark in the austere building. There was hardly any happiness and any light. In this dark world, she felt so estranged. It was an entire world, unlike the one she had grown up in. She was used to pinks and florals, not blacks and leathers. She was used to bright sunshine and cozy brick houses, not rainy darkness and cold stone walls. This was not what she would call home. She could never. And by no means was she happy, but she had no choice but to stay. Her fate had been decided for her. It was so harsh, that decision, but she couldn't fix it. What was said had already become law in what used to be her world, that world of normality. There was no way she could undo what had been done.

She was caught red-handed engaging in frivolous activities with a boy. She had not given up her virginity. She did, however, use God's loophole. She did allow for that backdoor of sorts to be breached. Her parents hadn't like the fact that she, a young girl from a rich, privileged family, had anal with a scum of the earth child from the inner city. They didn't like that she had been tied to his bed frame, a ball gag in her mouth. What's worse, they detested that he had played her and recorded the entire event. The video had been leaked, and even though he was facing so many lawsuits and jail sentences, her parents were angry. They were angry at their only daughter and child. They thought she had been careless. It was unheard of in their family, such scandalous activities. They had come from long lines of honest, respectable young ladies. They hated that their reputation was being destroyed because of her foolishness.

They were right. She had been careless. She knew that, but at the moment, it hadn't seemed that way. The crime never seems bad until the deed is done and through and the culprit has time to think their actions over. Afterward, there is always that looming cloud of regret.

No, she had been careless, just as her parents said. They were right. They always were.

The video was classified as rape. Her parents won the case.

Her humiliation didn't end there.

They didn't think having that video posted to social media was enough. They wanted her to learn. Her parents had reached the final straw. They were sick of her constant rebellion. They were tired of her skipping school, failing classes, and starting verbal altercations. No other member of their family had had such problems in school. They never asked it verbally, but she knew they always wondered why she hadn't lived up to the family name. It was for this reason that they decided to send her away. At first, she was okay with it. What was another boarding school to her? She had been to quite a few as a child. Her father owned the family business. They were constantly moving her around to wherever was convenient. What was the problem?

This place was different, though. It wasn't a school. It was an Academy. It wasn't for traditional learning. Because her parents thought the worst of her, they were sending her away to a place where she could 'fulfill all of her kinky needs and desires'. They were sending her to the Academy of Submission for a year.

She had been enrolled as a submissive without choice. All of her rights had been taken when her parents signed the papers. It didn't matter that she was only seventeen. It didn't matter that her virginity was still intact. Her parents wanted to teach her a lesson, and for the next three years of her high school career, she was banished to this place. She wasn't allowed to leave campus. In all of that time, she would never get to see her parents unless they requested to see her. If she tried to leave or escape, her dominant could punish her. She was like a slave within these dark walls, and all she could do was hope that whoever would take possession of her would have pity on her.

Her name was Amelia Harper Grayson, and she was only seventeen years old. This was her first day and year at the Academy of Submission. She was only a senior in high school and she'd spend her senior year at the Academy. Her uniform was what her dominant choose for her. Her graduation date was in a year's time. Before then, she had to learn how to respect her dominant in order to be respected. She had to learn to hold her tongue, and she had to learn obedience. She had learned to be a submissive without humility and without a choice. And now her first day had begun.

A/N//: Okay. So this concludes the very first chapter of Academy of Submission. I know, it's really short, but I wanted to get something basic and introductory for the first chapter. Thank you for reading! Comment, vote, and all that jazz. Thanks!