11. A Little Light Bondage

"There was a reason I told you to stretch before starting a scene, you know," Christopher chastised while he busied himself with washing his hands in the metal sink in the red room of strange and kinky desires.

Amelia shot him a nasty glare. Yes, he had preached the importance of stretching before they did anything sexual in his strange, kinky room, but she hadn't actually believed it would matter. It wasn't as if they were doing any of these scenes, as Christopher called them, for very long. After yesterday's scene, however, she was most definitely feeling it.

"Yeah, I know. I need to listen better," she said giving a big roll of her eyes as she massaged her sore shoulders. She then tastelessly added on a heavy, "Sir."

Over the last two weeks, Christopher had been helping her with her 'homework' from her BDSM Technology and Safety Course, which was to try a variety of bondage positions and toys throughout their scenes during the course of the week. The tasks on the list had gone from relatively simple to increasingly more complex. Yesterday they had gone over butt plugs and something called strappado.

Now, everything was new to Amelia. Christopher had done damn near everything her teacher had assigned, so when she read it off of the list, he knew exactly what he was doing. She had no idea what the fuck she was getting herself into... A little light bondage never hurt anyone, right? God, she was fucking wrong. Fucking hell, she wished she had stretched beforehand because she was most certainly feeling it now.

According to Christopher, there were a number of ways this position could be done, but she experienced it his way. First, he had dressed her up in a tight black corset that forced her breasts into an accentuated position. Then he had her put on a pair of black high heels, which she was not excited for. She had never been great at walking in the shoes, to begin with. To use them in a scene was going to be insanely difficult. Christopher then tied her arms first at her elbows and then at her wrists. She was able to handle that. That did not make her sore. It was when he took her wrists and connected them to a chain from the ceiling. He raised her wrists higher and higher until she was forced to bend forward. This sent uncomfortable sensations through her shoulders. She found it hard to balance as well in these heeled shoes as she was bending forward.

Christopher left her like that for about five minutes while he rummaged through the drawers in the room. He came back with a tool she had seen once before. It was a spreader bar, and the sight of it immediately sent waves of dread through her body. She was already having trouble balancing now. Adding a spreader bar into the mix would only cause more issues. Christopher attached the bar to her ankles, forcing her feet a good two feet apart. The distance was enough to make her wobble on her toes. For an added emphasis, Christopher wrapped a leather collar around her neck and attacked the loop at the nape of her neck to a chain that attached to the floor. She was effectively getting pulled towards the ceiling by her wrists and towards the floor by the collar around her neck.

While he did this, Christopher did remind her that if she felt any discomfort, she was to use the safe word. Strappado could be dangerous, he said, if it was not practiced correctly. This position was exactly why she was feeling sore today. It required so much core strength in order to keep the majority of her weight off of her shoulders. It required a hell of a lot of leg strength, too. Note to self: Listen to Christopher and stretch before any red room of kinky fuckery scenes. She was feeling sore in her shoulders, core, and legs for sure, but there was also another place where she felt a bit of discomfort, and that was her ass.

After getting her settled in the position, Christopher oh so graciously inserted a small butt plug into her backside. He then used the position as a means of detaining her for punishment for a number of bad marks she had earned on quizzes in her classes. She had completely bombed her math quiz and earned a big fat 'D' on a quiz in her BDSM History course. While she was confined to such a convenient and restricted position, Christopher had pulled out a wooden paddle and gave her ten good and hard spanks for each quiz she failed. That was twenty good smacks in all. If anything, her ass was the more sore and red part on her boy immediately afterward. The rest of the hurt came the next day.