2. Porcelain White Tubs

A/N//: WARNING: There are sexual interactions within this chapter. Readers be advised, this is an 18+ chapter. This is the only chapter that I will be posting such warnings, as this is a mature book, and you should be following the guidelines set by Wattpad in regard to mature content.

The rest of the building, like the main entry, was dark and dreary. The walls were all a dark stone. Candle sconces lined and lit the halls. Amelia felt so small in these high ceiling pathways. She was small, but the 6 or so feet above her made her feel minuscule. The male beside her gave her the same feeling. He towered over her just as anyone else did. Christopher Alexander. She literally knew nothing of him. He hardly spoke while they walked other than to describe the places they were going.

"This is the cafe. You may come here on your own, with me, or with other submissives. I don't want you with other dominants," he said, gesturing to the cafe. The walls were the same grey stone as the rest of the castle, but tapestries of reds and blacks lined them. The ceiling in the room was domed. At its center was an oculus, a circular window. It was laced with support beams that were intricately carved into swirling designs. On the ceiling were also paintings of dealings with submissives and their dominants; she assumed it was an addition made to the former castle once it was renovated. They involved beatings, kisses, and plenty of sexual conduct. No matter how grotesque and vile they may have been, they were beautiful. There were narrow windows that let in bits of gray light as well as the oculus at the center of the ceiling, but the room was mostly lit by candles like the rest of the castle. She had to feel sorry for the poor fellow who went about lighting and dousing the flames. Round, dark wood tables and wrought-iron chairs were littered about the room, each with another candle at their center. It seemed eerily romantic. Overall, the room was beautiful.

She and Christopher stepped through the arched door. The floor seemed warmer here under Amelia's bare toes. She had not acquired any sort of shoes from her dominant yet. She smiled to herself, relishing in the warmth. She allowed her gaze to rise from her toes and the ground to look upon the inhabitants of the room. Many others milled throughout the cafe, talking and sitting with each other. Amelia only saw it for a moment, but she found it interesting. These people had created a lifestyle together. It was beyond her how all of these different people could remain so... submissive.

Christopher's hand at the small of Amelia's back beckoned her to move forward. She followed his direction to a table. This one only had a single chair and a black velvet pillow beside it; she assumed the pillow was for her.

"Kneel," came his simple command. Just as she knelt upon the soft fabric, a voice called out to her master.

"Chris!" the male voice yelled. "So the rumors are true. You've chosen yourself a new toy to play with."

She stared at the blonde dominant as he turned on his heel to face the owner of the voice. She looked, too. The male that had spoken to them stood feet from them. He was just a bit shorter than Christopher. He had dark brown hair and sharp, angular features. At his side was a girl just a bit taller than Amelia. She had dirty blonde hair and a pinched, freckled face. She looked at the ground and fidgeted with the skimpy maid's dress her master had chosen for her.

"Yes, Erik, I did. What is it to you?" Chris asked.

"She's cute, but tiny. Don't break her like you did the last one," he said with a shrug. "I see you picked something typical of yourself for her to wear."

As if on cue, Amelia looked down upon the outfit her master had chosen for her. She was left in a thin, transparent lace bra and matching panties. Around her ankles she had leather cuffs with a two feet of thin, silver chain connecting them. She had a matching set around her wrists. She felt like a prisoner to this male, but she did not complain for fear of his reaction. He was cold and callous from what she could tell so far. She had high doubts that his personality would change any time soon.