Lloyd and Harumi Story Pt.3

Harumi was putting her make up on and she suddenly had a thought about Lloyd. But while thinking of him, there was no smile but only sadness and anxiety.

"I can't believe I'm lying to the guy I'm inlove with.I'm such a dummy." Harumi said to herself.

"Harumi!Come on,the ninja will arrive soon!" The Empress called.

"I'm almost ready!" Harumi replied.

She sighed and felt like Lloyd was standing next to her.

"I gotta tell him the truth." She told herself.

After 8 hours, the ninja finally arrived and Harumi was standing next to her father, the Emperor.

"Welcome to our palace,ninjas.It is an honor." The Emperor greeted.

"The honor is ours." Lloyd greeted back.

Harumi looked at Lloyd and had a thought.

"He was really looking forward to this,I can't ruin it.Oh,whatever shall I do?!" Harumi asked in her thoughts.

"Psst,the princess is looking at you." Jay whispered to Lloyd.

"Stop,Jay.I already told you,I can't go on a date with her again." Lloyd reminded Jay.

"No harm in asking." Kai whispered.

Lloyd looked at them with a serious face.

"Oh,you were serious." Kai said and laughed nervously.

"Hutchins,take them around the palace.Except the Green Ninja.I need to have a word with him." Harumi told Hutchins.

Hutchins did as Harumi told and took the ninja on a tour around the palace.

"Have fun." Cole said to Lloyd.

"Have fun about wha-" Lloyd asked but then he figured it out. "Oh.".

Harumi walked to Lloyd and asked him to follow her, Lloyd agreed and they went to the Palace Garden.

"Is everything ok,Harumi?" Lloyd asked.

"I...." Harumi started.

Lloyd looked so confused and held Harumi's hands.

"I have to tell you something." Harumi said.

"What is it?" Lloyd asked.

Harumi hesitated and finally spoke, "I-" but was cut off by the Emperor.

"Get your hands off my daughter!!" The Emperor shouted while walking towards them.

"Oh,I..I'm sorry,your majesty.I'll just...umm...I'll just go." Lloyd said nervously and whispered to Harumi, "I'm sorry,Harumi.But I have to go." and he left.

Harumi sighed and had a talk with the Emperor.

"Father,I-" Harumi said but the Emperor cut off her sentence.

"Musn't go near him again!" The Emperor told her not to go near Lloyd by continuong Harumi's sentence, which was not what she was gonna say.

"But,father..!" Harumi complained.

"But nothing!You should stay away from him!And if I see you go near him,then he will be BANISHED from the palace!!" The Emperor told Harumi which made her shocked.

The Emperor left and Harumi ran to her room, she locked the door and cried. She stared at herself on the mirror and cried more.

"I wish I was never a princess!!" She shouted.