Do I...?

"Mom,dad.Tell me,who are they?" Crystal asked.

"The..woman next to me is your grandmother and...the baby is your brother,Haru." Harumi answered.

"What about the man next to dad?" Crystal asked and her parents were silent.

"Mom?Dad?" Crystal asked.

"Uhh...why don't you just go play with your friends in the garden?" Lloyd asked.

"So you're just going to avoid another question?" Crystal asked suspiciously.

"Another?" Lloyd asked in confusion.

"I'll go ask someone else." Crystal said and ran away.

"Crystal!" Lloyd called but Crystal kept running.

Harumi just sighed and looked at the portrait again.

"I don't like keeping secrets from her." Harumi said and Lloyd turned and walked to her, then he placed his hand on Harumi's shoulder.

"But if she knows the truth about Garmadon,I don't want to think what will happen to her.She's not ready to know who Garmadon really was.The Grandfather Garmadon she have always known,she can't know about it yet." Harumi said.

"We will tell her when it's the right time." Lloyd said.

"Only...when is that "right time"?" Harumi asked and looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal ran to her room and closed the door. She started crying as she fell to the floor.

"Why does mom always keep secrets from me?!" Crystal cried.

"And dad,I thought he was different,but he turned out to be the same!He also keeps secrets!" Crystal cried even more and started sobbing.

The 3 minutes were filled with Crystal crying over the secrets, until..

"Crystal." A voice was heard from the other side of the room.

"Leave me alone!" Crystal cried.

"Mom and dad told me what happened.Are you ok?" Haru asked.

"I said leave me alone!!" Crystal cried even louder.

"Can I come in?" Haru asked.

Knowing her brother wouldn't leave her alone until they talk, she calmed herself down and wiped her tears then stepped away from the door.

"Sure." Crystal answered and sat on the bed.

Haru opened the door and saw that Crystal was sitting on the bed, he approached her after closing the door.

"You ok,little sis?" Haru asked.

"I'm fine!" Crystal answered coldly.

Haru sat next to Crystal and could clearly see that Crystal was not ok.

"Can you please leave me alone?" Crystal asked calmly.

"I'm worried about you,sis.You don't look like you're ok." Haru said.

"You don't know what I feel!" Crystal said.

"I can see it in your eyes,Crystal." Haru said.

"Just leave me alone!Please!!" Crystal shouted and pushed Haru away.

"But,sis-" Haru said and was cut off.

"Haru." A voice called and Haru turned to the door to see..