Disguises

"Lloyd,hold still!" Harumi told Lloyd.

"I'm not wearing that make up,Harumi!" Lloyd refused.

"Come on!We don't have much time!And I'm not gonna put EVERYTHING on your face!" Harumi said.

"I'm not gonna use those eye lens,Rumi!" Lloyd shouted.

"It's not gonna hurt,Lloyd!And you'll only use it until we find Crystal and bring her home!" Harumi said.

"But I'll choose the color!" Lloyd said.

"Fine,just don't choose green and you have to choose a dark pair!" Harumi told Lloyd.

"Ok." Lloyd replied and started making his choice.

After 3 minutes, Lloyd finally made his choice.

"I think I'll go with dark blue.That can't be too bad." Lloyd said.

"Ok.Now hold still or it will hurt." Harumi said and started putting the dark blue eye lens on Lloyd's eyes.

"Now blink a few times." Harumi said and put the other eye lenses on the table and Lloyd's blinked his eyes a few times.

"Oh my goodness,his feels weird." Lloyd said.

"You'll get used to it.Now hold still again because I have to put some foundation on your face,it has to be a dark one." Harumi said while grabbing a pretty dark-but-not-too-dark foundation.

"Why do I need that?" Lloyd asked.

"Crystal remembers everything she ever knew about you,including your skin color.So you need this." Harumi answered and started putting the foundation on Lloyd's face.

"Oh my goodness,it's cold,Rumi!" Lloyd complained while laughing.

Harumi also giggled while putting the foundation on Lloyd's face.

"Hold still!" Harumi told Lloyd while laughing.

Meanwhile with Nya and jay, they were also getting ready to put some make up on.

"Now you gotta hold still,I have to put some foundation on your face." Nya said.

"What?!" Jay asked as he was shocked.

"Jay,relax,it's just for your face,not your whole body." Nya said trying to calm Jay down and grabbed the foundation(Same color as the one Harumi took). 

"That's not gonna hurt,is it?" Jay asked.

"Of course not,Jay." Nya answered and started putting foundation on Jay's face.

"Aah!It's cold!" Jay complained.

"Come on,Jay!We don't have much time!" Nya said and giggled.

"I'm not putting that thing on!It's cold!" Jay complained.

"COME ON,WE WANT TO FIND OUR DARK PRINCESS ALREADY!!" UV yelled from the other side of the door.

"Alright,alright!" Jay replied and finally let Nya continue putting some foundation on his face.

After Nya finished putting the foundation on Jay's face, Jay came out of the room and when the ninja(except Lloyd,Harumi,and Nya) saw him, they all jumped in shocked.

"Woah!Jay,is that really you?" Cole asked, finding it hard to believe he was looking at his best friend.

"Yes,Cole.It is me." Jay answered with an unhappy tone.

Cole was about to laugh when suddenly the S.O.G pushed Cole to another bedroom and told him to hurry up.

"HURRY UP!!" Killow yelled.