Attack on the Palace

The bikers were guarding around the S.O.G Base while UV and the generals went to prepare everything for Crystal in the training room. And while preparing everything, UV had a big grin on her face.

"The S.O.G will finally have a leader once again and Ninjago will have an actual ruler!" UV cheered evilly.

"Yeah!And think of how rich we'll be!We'll have the palace as our new base AND home!Gosh,would that be a fortune!" Killow smirked.

"Ninjago already has a worthy ruler!" 

The generals jumped to their fighting stances and looked around them, not planning to let their guard down.

"Tell me where you kept my granddaughter!!" 

The generals turned to Lord Garmadon, who was marching angrily towards them. 

UV stepped forwards proudly and said, "Lord Garmadon!Good to see you again.We were just preparing for your granddaughter's takeover."

"WHERE IS CRYSTEVIL?!?!" Lord Garmadon grabbed UV's collar aggressively which got UV shaking in fear.

"I-I'll...take you to her.Her parents are with her too!" UV nervously said.

Lord Garmadon dropped her and UV took him to where Crystal and her parents were kept. Killow and Mr.E were about to follow, but the ninja suddenly jumped in and surround them. It got UV's attention too, she turned around and when she saw the ninja, she was furious.

"You brought them here?!" UV shouted at Lord Garmadon.

Lord Garmadon blasted UV and held her down with his foot.

"You should've use your head before taking my granddaughter from me,Ultra Violet!" Lord Garmadon snapped.

"We need a ruler,Lord Garmadon!You and the child's mother have planned this for years,we're not just gonna give it up!!" UV shouted.

"TAKE ME TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER,GREY SKIN!!!!" Lord Garmadon commanded furiously and pulled Ultra Violet up, pushed her to the door.

"No need,grandfather!"

Everyone turned to the door and saw Crystal walking towards them. But they were shocked to see Crystal's appearance.

And they were confused, especially UV, by the colors in Crystal's suit

"Why do you have two colors other than black,Crystal?" UV asked, pointing at the green and purple color on Crystal's suit.

"I'm sure you once had parents too,UV.So I don't need to explain much to you." Crystal said.

UV only raised a brow, still couldn't understand what Crystal meant by that, neither could the generals. But the ninja understood what Crystal meant and were proud of her. 

"Now are we going to take the throne or what?" Crystal crossed her arms, bad girly style.

The ninjas' smile suddenly dropped, hearing Crystal's question. But the generals had big grins on their faces. Except Mr.E because no one could see his mouth, nor did he express his emotions with his eyes. 

Crystal sharply turned around and walked away.

"Crystal,where are you going?!" Nya shouted as soon as Crystal placed her hand on the door handle.

Crystal turned back to the ninja with a smirk.

"Taking down my brother."

The ninja became worried as Crystal walked away, followed by the generals. But they just remembered that they came to the basement not only for Crystal, but for her parents too. They rushed inside to find them, with Jay pulling Lord Garmadon with him.

"You owe your son a serious apology!" Jay said while pulling Lord Garmadon with him.

"I owe no one any apology!" Lord Garmadon replied.

"We'll worry about that later!We gotta find Lloyd and Harumi!" Cole told them as they kept running all around the place to find their friends.

1 hour of searching and they still couldn't find their friends. They began to worry about Haru, Sky, and Misako at the palace. The S.O.G probably made it there already and had taken Haru down. They needed to find Haru's parents fast.

They searched all over the place for Haru's parents, but couldn't find them anywhere. Their anxiety began to rise, until..

"Can you just stop with that stupid past?!Whatever Garmadon said,it doesn't matter!!"

The ninja turned to each other and ran, following the direction of the scream. They made their way to the door which led to the basement cell, but two S.O.G guards were guarding the door.

"We gotta distract those gua-" Nya said until Lord Garmadon walked to the guards.

"Is he crazy?!" Jay whispered, freaking out a bit.

Lord Garmadon got close to the guards as they were surprised to see him, standing right in front of them.

"L-Lord Garmadon!You've..returned!" The guards trembled.

Lord Garmadon beat them up and went into the holding cell. The ninja were stunned but soon followed Lord Garmadon into the cell. In there, they saw Lloyd and Harumi, sitting in the corner. 

And from what they were seeing, Harumi was scolding Lloyd.

"What is going on here?" Jay asked.

Lloyd and Harumi turned to them, but Harumi quickly glared at Lord Garmadon.

"What?" Lord Garmadon asked.

Harumi stood up and pulled Lloyd up.

"Let's just go back to the palace.The SOG are probably at the palace already." Harumi suggested and turned to Lord Garmadon, "And you!Just wait until this is over!" and walked out, pulling Lloyd with her.

Lord Garmadon looked confused. But just decided to shrug it off. They made their way back to the palace.

~~ At the Palace ~~

"GUARDS,DON'T LET THEM GET CLOSE TO THE EMPEROR!!" Sky commanded and the guards did all they could to keep the SOG from getting close to Haru.

Sky turned to Haru.

"Haru,you should go hide!It isn't safe for you here!" Sky told Haru.

"Ok.But you're coming with me!" Haru replied.

"I gotta help the guards keep the SOG from reaching you!" Sky shouted.

"I'm the emperor here!I say you come with me!" Haru shouted and grabbed Sky's wrist and pulled Sky to follow him.

Killow saw Haru and Sky running away from the throne room and decided to go after them.

"HEY!!GET BACK HERE!!" Killow yelled as he ran after Haru and Sky.

While running, Sky looked back and saw Killow chasing them,ready to smash them into pieces.

"We gotta lose the big guy!" Sky turned to Haru.

Haru panted before replying, "I can try to teleport but...the SOG could be everywhere by now!"

"GET OVER HERE!!" Killow  yelled and was about to grab Sky's arm when suddenly, two hands grabbed Haru and Sky and disappeared with them.

"HEY!!Where did they go?!"