Opposite Parents

Harumi went to her room with Crystal while tears were coming out of her eyes. She kept hoping things would be different. But then she thought, "Maybe Lloyd and I really weren't ment to be from the start."
She put Crystal in her crib and kissed her forehead. She sat down on her bed and deleted Lloyd's number on her phone.

"I'll make sure Lloyd's own daughter will be the one to destroy him." Harumi said to herself.

"It is her destiny to fight for the darkness." Lord Garmadon said.

"Dawkness?" Crystal asked.

"Yes.Darkness,my little Dark Princess." Lord Garmadon said while holding Crystal.

Crystal giggled.

"Now,it's time for dinner." Lord Garmadon said.

They went to their fancy dining room and Harumi fed Crystal.

"Are you enjoying the food,sweetie?" Harumi asked.

Crystal giggled and Harumi kept feeding Crystal.

"She sure is enjoying it." Lord Garmadon said.

"That's good.She'll be staying in this castle until she is ready to go out and fight for every darkness." Lord Garmadon said.

"We'll always fight for the darkness." Harumi said.

Meanwhile.

"We'll always fight for what's right." Lloyd said.

"I promise I'll always fight for the what's right." Haru promised.

"Good.Because it's very important that we protect Ninjago." Lloyd said.

"Ok.But....why is mommy evil?You said she died during my Christening." Haru asked.

"We lied to you,Haru.Because we've been trying to protect you from your mother." Lloyd told Haru.

"She's a very dangerous woman." Cole added.

"She held me in her arms and smiled." Haru said.

"Your mother is really good at acting." Lloyd told Haru.

"She's the queen of acting." Kai added.

"Exactly.Which is why we should stay away from her." Lloyd said.

"Ok." Haru replied.

"Good.Now finish eating your dinner and then off to sleep." Lloyd told Haru.

"Ok,daddy." Haru replied and continued eating his dinner.

After they finished eating their dinner, Lloyd got Haru ready for bed.

"Daddy." Haru called.

"Yes,son?" Lloyd asked.

"Will we ever be reunited with mommy again?" Haru asked.

"I'm not sure,Haru." Lloyd answered.

Haru looked so sad and Lloyd decided to make a promise to Haru.

"How about one day we'll visit her?" Lloyd offered.

"But what about your duties?And you said she's dangerous." Haru asked.

 "I'll talk to my friends about it and figure out a way." Lloyd answered.

"Ok." Haru replied and Lloyd put Haru to sleep.

Lloyd kissed Haru's forehead and went to his friends.

"Haru really wants to see Harumi." Lloyd said.

"What are we gonna do?" Kai asked.

"Visit them maybe?" Jay suggested.

"Jay,Haru still can't see his mother right now.Harumi is too dangerous for Haru to be around." Cole said.

"We can make a hologram of Harumi.I doubt Haru will even know the difference." Kai said.

"It can get error a lot.Haru will get suspicious." Nya said.

"Nya does have a point." Jay said.

They talked about it until midnight and went to sleep. Lloyd just sat next to Haru and rubbed his head. He tried to call Harumi but she didn't pick up.

"Please pick up the phone,Harumi." Lloyd said.

But Harumi didn't answer because she destroyed her phone. Lloyd felt really sad and he just went to sleep.

Meanwhile with Harumi. She actually got a new phone because she needed it to message the S.O.G members and Lord Garmadon.

"Mwamwa,phwone?" Crystal asked.

"You want to play with my phone?" Harumi offered and gave her phone to Crystal.

"Phwonwie." Crystal said with excitement.

Crystal played with Harumi's phone while Harumi were staring at the photos of her and Lloyd and ripped the photos apart. Crystal looked at Harumi confusedly and crawled to her with Harumi's phone.

"I miss your father,Crystal." Harumi said while lifting Crystal to her arms.

"Dwadwa?" Crystal asked.

Harumi hugged Crystal and went to Lord Garmadon for his touch. They both touched Crystal's hands and she was very very calm and fell asleep.

"Do you think I.....should go back to Lloyd one day?" Harumi asked Lord Garmadon.

"One day,yes.It's also the only way to save Crystal.Just do it when you're ready." Lord Garmadon answered.

Harumi sighed and went to her room with Crystal. Then, she thought of something.

"I'll go with them to attack the ninja,I can get Haru too.Lloyd,you better prepare yourself." Harumi said.