Haru's Coronation

Lloyd and Harumi both stood on near the thrones while waiting for Haru to walk down the isle. But while waiting, Harumi felt so worried about her daughter. She kept hoping that Crystal was still alive. As soon as Lloyd saw the looks on Harumi's face, he held her hand.

"We'll find her,Rumi.Don't worry." Lloyd assured Harumi.

"I hope so." Harumi replied.

The doors were opened and Haru walked to his parents.

"You can do this,Haru.Remember what your parents taught you." Haru thought to himself while walking to his parents.

When he reached his parents, they started the ceremony for Haru's coronation. Haru took a deep breath and Harumi placed her hand on Haru's shoulder.

"Ready?" Harumi asked.

"I'm ready." Haru answered.

Haru was about to get on his knees when the S.O.G suddenly attacked.

"Haru,get behind us!" Lloyd told Haru and Haru stood behind Lloyd and Harumi.

"AVENGE MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!" Lord Garmadon yelled.

The S.O.G tried to get to Harumi, Lloyd, and Haru, but the ninja blocked their way.

"Hey!!You weren't on the guest list!" Kai said.

"Perhaps we invited ourselves?" Killow teased evilly.

"Why are you all here anyway?!" Jay asked angrily.

"Jay,it's super obvious!They want to ruin the coronation!" Cole told Jay.

"Oh,we have another reason!And I'm sure you EMPRESS knows what our other reason is!!" Ultra Violet shouted.

Harumi started tearing knowing that the S.O.G's other reason was to avenge her daughter.

"Do you guys even know what exactly happened to that girl?!" Lloyd asked.

"She was yelling in her room because of her so called 'mother'!After she was left alone with me,she was devastated!She kept waiting,and waiting,AND WAITING!!But her mother never came!She was desperate and left!I told the S.O.G to look for her,but when they came back,they told me that she is dead!CRYSTAL IS DEAD BECAUSE OF HARUMI,HER OWN MOTHER!!" Lord Garmadon answered with frustration.

"She's still alive!!I know it,I can feel it!!" Harumi shouted.

"Stop trying to get away from this situation,the situation that you've caused!!" Mr.E shouted.

"We're going to go look for her after this coronation!Unless you want to find her and know for SURE that she is alive or dead,you're gonna have to wait for this coronation to be over and stop attacking!!" Zane shouted.

Lord Garmadon and the S.O.G thought about it and decided to still avenge Crystal.

"We're fed up with that empress!!We're not falling for any more lies!!" Lord Garmadon shouted.

"Dad,don't you want to find out what exactly-" Lloyd asked but Lord Garmadon cut his question off.

"Stop trying to defend that wife of yours!She's the reason my granddaughter is dead!" Lord Garmadon shouted.

"Stop blaming her,dad!!She just missed Haru so much,alright?!And it's not her fault that girl..umm....never comes back!And you don't even know for sure if she's alive or dead so don't jump into conclusion!We'll look for her after the coronation!I promise!" Lloyd shouted.

Lord Garmadon didn't know whether he should trust the ninja or not, but in order to find his missing granddaughter, he decided to agree with his son.