2 Kids,2 Problems

After the next day arrived, Haru was still sleeping on Harumi's shoulder. Harumi kissed his forehead and hugged him.

"Next week on Tuesday is Haru's coronation.We better get ready for it starting today." Lloyd told Harumi.

"I can't believe I just came back,but I only get to spend a week with Haru as my little prince.Then I have to spend time with him as my little gorwn up emperor.It's so fast already." Harumi said with some tears coming out of her eyes.

Lloyd wiped her tears and smiled at her. 

"At least you'll spend time with him.And either way,he's still your son,the child you gave birth to." Lloyd reminded Harumi and Harumi placed her head on Lloyd's shoulder.

Meanwhile with Crystal, Ultra Violet came back to the basement with an invitation.

"What does the invitation say?" Lord Garmadon asked.

"It says,everyone is invited to attend the coronation of Prince Haru Nathanael Garmadon." Ultra Violet answered.

Crystal who heard what Ultra Violet said suddenly stopped walking and looked at the ivitation.

"Garmadon?" Crystal asked.

Lord Garmadon and Ultra Violet looked at Crystal, she snatched the invitation from Ultra Violet and started reading.

"Everyone is invited to attend the coronation of Prince Haru Nathanael.....Garmadon. All are welcome. Signed by Emperor Lloyd and.....Empress Harumi.." Crystal said reading the invitation and ripped the invitation.

After she ripped the invitation, she threw the pieces to the ground and ran to her room.

"Crystevil!" Lord Garmadon called but Crystal just ignored him and she slammed the door.

"Prince..Haru..Nathanael.....Garmadon.Gar..ma...don.Gar-ma-don.." She said repeately.

She stared at herself in the mirror and she suddenly saw Harumi in the mirror.

"Empress....Harumi..Garmadon.Ha..ru..mi...Ha-ru....-mi..." Crystal said repeately.

"Crystal,what's going on over there?!" Lord Garmadon asked from the other side of the door.

"Emperor..Lloyd...Montgomery...Garmadon.L..loyd..Garmadon.Gar..ma...don." Crystal said repeately.

Then she looked at herself in another mirror.

"Princess..Crystal..Warrior...Garmadon.Crystal...Gamadon..Cry...stal...Gar..ma...don.." She said repeately and she started to notice the patren of those names.

"Garmadon.Gar...ma...don..Lord...Garmadon.Gar..ma...don..Gar-ma-don.." She said repeately and she threw a vase to the ground.

"Crystal,what's going on in there?!" Lord Garmadon asked while knocking the door.