Fear

After they arrived back at the Palace, they went to their rooms.

Crystal had calmed down and was sleeping on Harumi's lap. 

Haru went back to his Emperor duties, but he was still worried about his sister. 

"Haru." 

Haru turned his attention to his grandfather.

"What are you doing here?Aren't you going to have a rest?" Lord Garmadon asked.

"I'll rest later,grandfather.I still have to finish my duties for today." Haru answered.

"Do you know where your sister is?" Lord Garmadon asked.

Haru stayed quiet. He hadn't known his grandfather for long yet. And after he saw how frustrated Lord Garmadon could be, he couldn't bring himself to speak.

"I will not do anything.I only want to check on her." Lord Garmadon said.

"She's sleeping in her room.My parents are with her to keep her calm." Haru answered.

Lord Garmadon went to their room and saw Crystal sleeping with her parents sitting beside her.

"How is she?" Lord Garmadon asked.

"She's alright.She's just sleeping right now." Lloyd answered.

Then Crystal started groaning and moving in her sleep. Harumi tried to calm her down.

"Shh..sh,sh..Crystal,it's ok.We're home now,you can sleep." Harumi said.

Lord Garmadon sat on the bed. 

"Give her to me.I will-" Lord Garmadon said but Harumi cut him off.

"No.She's already calm and she's asleep.Let her sleep." Harumi said and placed Crystal's head on the pillow.

But Crystal began to feel scared again. Her hands started moving around, like she was looking for something.

"Crystal,it's ok.You don't have to be afraid anymore,you're safe." Harumi said.

Then Lloyd and Harumi held Crystal's hands and she immediately calmed down. 

"Mom...Dad..." Crystal murmured.

Harumi placed her hand on Crystal's forehead and suddenly felt that Crystal was shivering.

"She's shivering.But...her skin doesn't feel cold." Harumi said.

"She's afraid." Lloyd said.

"But what is she afraid of?" Harumi asked.

Crystal kept shivering the dark purple tears started rolling down her cheeks again.

Lloyd was about to wipe her tears but Lord Garmadon grabbed his wrist.

"Don't touch her tears.Those are dangerous even for the purest soul.Go get a tissue to wipe it off." Lord Garmadon said and Lloyd went to get a tissue.

Harumi gently pulled Crystal closer.

"Please calm down,Crystal.You're gonna be fine." Harumi said.

But Crystal kept moving around. 

Then Lloyd came in with a tissue and wiped Crystal's tears.

"Daddy.." Crystal murmured.

"Shh,sh,sh...I'm right here,Crystal.I'm here." Lloyd said.

"Daddy.." Crystal murmured again.

"I think you should hold her." Harumi said and gently gave Crystal to Lloyd and took the tissue from Lloyd to throw it away.