Prophecy and Peace

3RD Person

After helping Phoenix Squadron receive information about supplies, Axle and Shadow Legion join forces with them creating a larger rebel cell. Axle and Ahsoka are in their quarters aboard The Predator waking up. "I've missed this." Ahsoka whispered, laying on Axle's chest. He kissed her on the forehead, "So did I." She got up off the bed, "I'm gonna take a shower." Axle sat up, "Ok." he said with a yawn. She smirked at him, "You're going to join me." She then walked into the refresher. Axle looked around laughing and walked into the refresher as well.

...........................................................................................................................

Ezra snuck over to the Gray Jedi's quarters. He wanted to learn more about Republic and Jedi history. The door was locked, but he reached out his hand and focused on the lock. The door opened and he walked in. Everything was in the same place it was last night when he snuck in. He heard the shower running and voices inside the refresher. "They do everything together, don't they." Ezra said. He understood that they are deeply in love with each other and they haven't seen each other in years, but he's never seen them at the mission briefings or anywhere concerning Lothal. They're Clone Wars heroes, couldn't they be more helpful? Ezra asked himself.

Ezra walked over to the desk where he previously found a Jedi holocron, but it was gone. He looked around for it and found some old holo-discs. He activated one and it revealed a picture of a young Axle and Ahsoka holding each other smiling. Ezra swiped to another picture. This one showed a whole bunch of people. Rex, Chase and a few other clones he never recognized before. Axle stood in the middle of the pic. This must have been Axle's command unit, he thought to himself. Ezra swiped one more time revealing a picture of many Jedi and clones. He recognized Rex and Chase again. He saw what looked like Master Yoda from Kanan's description. Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi standing Next to each other with Axle and Ahsoka in between them with their arms around each other again. He even saw a young Kanan, or Kaleb during this time, standing next to them.

The door to the refresher opened and Ezra quickly hid behind some shelves close to the door. Ahsoka had a towel wrapped around her as she walked over to her clothes on the floor. Axle walked out wearing a white robe. He walked over to the holo-discs that Ezra left out. He picked one of them up and looked at the picture with all the Jedi and clones. Ahsoka walked over to him and stared at the picture as well. They both focused on the four Jedi in the middle. Skywalker on the left with Ahsoka standing in front of him, and Kenobi on the right with Axle standing in front of him as the Jedi Master had his hand on his shoulder. Axle had his arm wrapped around Ahsoka as they all smiled looking forward. It was as if their mentors and past selves were looking right at them. Ezra could feel some sad emotion from the two as they kept staring. "We were about Ezra's age when this picture was taken." Axle said, breaking the silence. Ahsoka held him tightly, "I know. I miss them." Ezra felt even more sadness radiating off the two. "I do too." Axle answered her. They stopped and stared into each other's eyes. They obviously knew what they were thinking through their telepathy. Ahsoka quickly moved in to kiss him again and again. Ezra knew where this was going and he left the room quickly. How many times do they do that a day? He thought to himself. Axle and Ahsoka fell back on the bed. "Do you think the kid knew that we knew he was here?" Axle smirked. Ahsoka got on top of him and pulled him closer, "Stop talking."

...........................................................................................................................

Axle's POV

Ahsoka and I walked into the bridge holding each other tightly as usual. Holding each other felt cleansing beyond belief. That's why we do it. To cleanse ourselves from all harmful feelings. We will forever follow our love and follow our own code. The Gray Jedi code is our path, but the Jedi code is our life.