Mortis

3RD Person

A Jedi distress code that has not been used in over 2,000 years reaches the Republic. The Jedi order dispatches Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi along with Padawans, Ahsoka Tano and Axle Tinguard to investigate. In fear of a Separatist trap, the group rondevu with a heavily armed Jedi Cruiser.

"Rex...Rex can you hear me? We're at the rendezvous point awaiting your arrival. Where are you?" Master Skywalker asked. "Sir we are at the rendezvous point, but we don't see you."  Rex answered. "What's going on? We're at the rondevu point that's impossible. Somethings wrong, we are at the exact coordinates the distress code came from and there's nothing here. Rex is at the same coordinates and he's not here." Anakin explained, confused. "This is getting interesting." Master Kenobi said. Axle and Ahsoka looked at each other confused.

All of a sudden, Rex started to break up. "Something is blocking the signal." Ahsoka said. "Um I'm guessing it's that." Axle said pointing at a large object. Their power suddenly went dark. "Everything's dead, even the life support." Ahsoka panicked. "Since when did we ever need that before?" Axle jokes trying to lift the mood. "Uh, that thing is getting closer." Kenobi said. "Or maybe, we're getting closer." Anakin says. The power then turned back on. The Ship jerked forward. "We're being pulled in. The controls aren't responding." Axle informed. The object then opened up revealing bright light. "Um, I don't wanna be eaten by a giant space anomaly." Axle said as Ahsoka responded, "Really? Well I for one, would love to." "Everyone strap yourselves in. Looks as though we're going for a ride." Master Kenobi taunts. The bright light then blinded everyone and they all passed out.

...........................................................................................................................

"Uh, I must have blacked out." Anakin groaned. "Well then who landed the shuttle?" Kenobi asked. "Not me." Ahsoka said waking up. "Ow, what'd I miss?" Axle mumbled getting up, "And...how did I end up on the floor?" Ahsoka helped him up. "Um, where are we?" Anakin asked looking around. "Some kind of organic mass." Ahsoka informed him by looking at the ship's readings. "Did we land on someone's enormous head? Because otherwise, that wouldn't make much sense." Axle jokes. "That wouldn't make much sense either." Ahsoka raised an eyebrow. "Well, at least we would know what we were dealing with." Axle smirked. "It looks like the atmosphere is breathable." Ahsoka said looking back at the readings. "Really? And we're supposed to trust a ship that lost power, then turned back on, then was sucked into this place, then landed itself?" Axle points out. "Well this is becoming more unusual by the minute. I can't lock down where in the galaxy we are or...if we're in our own galaxy." Master Kenobi said.  "The ship's systems seem fine, but none of the controls are working." Anakin informed. "Ok, now that doesn't make sense." Axle said. Ahsoka then walked out to the ramp and walked down. The others followed. "Hey, I saw something up on the hill." Ahsoka said. "I don't see anything." Master Kenobi confirmed holding up micro-binocs.

"Are you the one?" A voice asked. "What the....what? Did you hear that?" Anakin said. "Hear what?" Master Kenobi asked, still looking through the binocs. "Are you the one?" The voice said again. Anakin then turned around as a bright figure appeared. Everyone else then turned toward her. "Hello." Master Kenobi greeted. "Who are you?" Skywalker asked. "I am Daughter. Are you the one?" She said. "Uh, the one what?" Skywalker said, confused. "I will take you to him." The Daughter said. "Him who?" Ahsoka said. "Maybe to the person that gave us all a coma and made us imagen all this." Axle jokes. "Did you bring us here?" Master Kenobi asked. "Only he can help you. There is little time, follow me. We must have shelter by nightfall" She answered. "And we thought the planet was weird. Get a load of this one." Anakin jokes. "We'll be fine, as long as we stay together." Master Kenobi ensures.

...........................................................................................................................

"The force is very strong here." Anakin said strangely. "We must be vigilant." Kenobi says. "Excuse me. Who are you taking  us to?" Skywalker asked The Daughter. "The Father of course." She answered. "Of course." Ahsoka rolled her eyes. "Oh yea, The Father. I used to play holo-chess with him." Axle jokes. "What exactly are you?" Obi-Wan asked. "We are the ones who guard the power. "We are the middle, the beginning and the end." The Daughter answered. "Glad she cleared that up for us." Anakin jokes.