The Lost General Part 1

3RD Person

Chase woke up on a Republic Flagship The Predator. It's been 2 months since Axle and Ahsoka left the army and Jedi Order.

...........................................................................................................................

2 months ago

"General Windu, Commander Tinguard and Tano....are...gone?" Chase asked, not believing it. Windu signed, "Yes Captain. They left." The Jedi Master looked away. Chase just looked out the windows of the bridge, "Who's your second in command sir? Ever since Ponds..... And now Commander Tinguard is gone?" "Chase.... You are more than deserving of the rank of Commander. You will lead my new division in the 91st Mobile Recognizance Corps." Windu answered as he continued, "This new division will be one of the most elite in the entire army. You will be personally responsible for choosing your command team. Understood." Chase just stood there surprised, "Y....Yes sir. Thank you General."

...........................................................................................................................

Chase went to the hangar and rounded up his men. He thought very carefully on who would be his officers, "Glock, you will be my second. Brake, you will be my first lieutenant. Gunner, you will be my first sargent." The choice was made. The first officers grabbed their new command gear and rank affiliations. Windu approached the clone, "I am leaving for Coruscant. Commander Chase, you are in command. I won't be back for a while so update me on your progress." "Yes sir." Chase answered, "But General, what is our assignment?" Windu turned to face him, "There is no assignment. For now just wait until something happens."

Once Windu left, Chase was in his quarters looking at his closest friends on a large picture frame on his wall. Himself, Rex, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Windu, Kaleb, Cody, Echo, Fives, Axle and Ahsoka. Chase looked at his two friends now gone from all the war. Glock then walked in, "Commander, do we have anything to off of? The boys and I are tired of sitting around." Chase just kept looking at the two former Jedi, "Tinguard was the greatest friend I've had." Glock took a second to adjust to the situation, "Yes he was. He was by far the coolest Jedi I have ever fought beside." Chase and Glock laughed. 

All of a sudden, a sudden beeping could be heard. It was a commlink on a desk. Chase picked it up and a hologram showed up revealing a coded message. "What is it?" Glock asked confused. Chase stared at it for a second, "It's the same coding messages Axle and I used to create in case we got separated. Tinguard, I knew you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye." as he smiled. Glock was still confused, "Sir, what does it say?" Chase read the inscription, "Make sure no other Jedi are around." "Well got that part covered." Glock jokes, "He's revealing different locations. Tatooine, Ryloth, Saleucami, Umbara, Onderon, and Ithor." Chase answered. "What's are heading?" Glock says. Chase thought for a moment, "Tatooine."

...........................................................................................................................

Present Day

Chase has been going to the different locations trying to find his friend, but no luck. "I don't understand. Why would Commander Tinguard give us these locations if he's not there." Brake said to Chase. A clone navy officer walked up to them, "Commander I think you should see this." Chase and Brake walked over to a battle log recorder. "Notice anything sir?" the officer asked. Chase thought, "Wait, the planets listed in the commlink weren't the locations we had to go to. They were the major battles us and Axle we're a part of. In the same distinctive order." "Exactly and after Ithor, where did we go next?" the officer smiled. Chase then realized it, "Back on Coruscant? But why would he not just say so or not just at least transmit his coordinates?" Brake put his hand on Chase's shoulder, "I don't know, but if he wants to see us, it won't hurt to look." "Let's get going." Chase ordered.

...........................................................................................................................

The Predator dropped out of lightspeed at Coruscant. Chase and his command team took a gunship down to the surface. The commlink then started to beep again. "It's acting like a compass." Chase informed the others, "Blaster, head North East." "Copy that sir." The pilot responded and adjusted his course. The commlink then revealed a level. "Descend to level 1318." Chase ordered as they headed down into the undercity.

...........................................................................................................................

Axle walked the streets of Coruscant. He was heading back to his apartment after working a shift to earn extra credits. It was dark and bleak. People walked by him as he continued his path. He soon came to an intersection where he could hear screams of pain. Axle looked around and saw that the sound was coming from a large building. He ran inside and readied himself.

A dim light shined in the center of the room and a family of three were being held by criminals. "Who are you?" one of the muggers asked. Axle smirked, "Why don't you find out." Axle left his saber at his apartment, but he can make short work of these criminals without it. The gang pulled out knives and attacked him. Axle grabbed one of their arms and ripped the knife right out of his hand. The former Jedi then proceeded to punch him in the chest and dodge other criminals' attacks. Axle kickflipped off of one of them and continued to put the beatdown on the thugs. "Let's get out of here." one of them yelled and they all left.

Axle walked over to the tied up family and took off their gags. The child spoke up, "Wow that was amazing sir. You fought like a Jedi." Axle smiled at the young girl, "You'd be surprised." The parents stood up, "Thank you. We owe you everything." Axle put his hand up, "No you don't. I didn't do it for a reward. I did it because someone was in danger and I knew I could do something about it." he said smiling as the family smiled back. The young girl walked up to him, "Can you teach me how to do that?" Axle laughed. "Maybe some other time." He then walked out.

After walking another couple of minutes, more thugs emerged from the shadows and surrounded him. Axle reached for where his lightsaber would be, "Oh right. Now why did I leave it again?!" The thugs closed in on him, but we were interrupted by blaster fire. A gunship descended down and landed next to the mob. Clones started pouring out and fired on the criminals. The others looked back at Axle. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders as he started beating the criminals again.

Once they retreated Chase approached him, "Chase, I knew you would find me eventually." Axle said, smiling. Chase smiled back, "Glad you wanted to see us." as the clones took off their helmets. "Did any Jedi follow you or know where we are?" Axle asked. "No sir." the clone Commander answered, "Is Ahsoka here? Where is she?" Axle thought for a moment, "I know where she is. I can't say I'm sorry. We agreed only a select few can know where we are. That's why that map was so confusing. I can however tell you she has not left Coruscant, but you can't tell anyone else I told you that or that you even saw me. Understand?" Chase smiled, "Yes General." Axle was confused, "I'm no longer in the army nor was I ever a General." Chase looked back at his men, "We don't care. You are our General no matter what. Not even the Chancellor can change our minds. To us, you are General Tinguard." Axle smiled at his friends. "General, is there another reason you wanted us to meet you?" Gunner asked. Axle almost forgot, "As a matter of fact there is. Those thugs are massing into a large crime syndicate right on Coruscant and the council nor the Chancellor will do anything. I need your help." "We've been fighting side by side since the beginning of the war. And I intend to continue fighting with you until the end. On behalf of the company, I saw we're in." Chase answered and looked back at the command team. Axle grinned. Brake spoke up, "What about Ahsoka? Is she gonna be part of this fight?" Axle paused, "She has to work some things out right now. Don't worry she's fine. We haven't left each other's side since this morning. Now let's get to work."