Goodbye

3RD Person

Ahsoka Tano and Axle Tinguard have been captured by the Jedi. Since Axle legally left the Jedi order, he will be held for trial by helping an enemy of the Republic. Ahsoka is currently held for trial by the Jedi council. If expelled, she will be tried alongside Axle for her supposive crimes. If found guilty, both of them could be given the punishment of death.

Ahsoka, Axle and Anakin were brought to the chamber of judgement. Jedi temple guards surround them. Anakin paced back and forth. "You're not helping." Ahsoka said to him. "I just....don't know what to do." Anakin replied. "Things could be worse. We could be standing trial against the Hutts." Axle said, trying to cheer them up. "It's ok. I don't know either." Ahsoka said. The council then gathers in their seats for the trial. The guards grab Axle's arms to make sure he doesn't try anything. Ahsoka was then raised up on the platform.

Yoda spoke first, "Padawan Tano, serious charges have been levied against you. How plead you?" Axle just stared up at Ahsoka still being held by the guards. "Not guilty Master. I would never take the lives of innocents. The values of the Jedi are sacred to me." Ahsoka answered. Master Mundi responded, "There is evidence to the contrary." Axle started to make a fist in anger. The guards held him tighter. "You were alone with Leta when she died. Can you explain this?" Mundi continued. "Someone used the force against her." Ahsoka says. Plo Koon spoke up, "Which brings us to Ventress. Can you explain your association with her?" Ahsoka stuttered, "We had a mutual understanding. I thought she was helping me." Windu spoke up, "And what about Tinguard. Why did you meet up with him?" "Because besides Anakin, he was the only one that would never let me down." Ahsoka answered. Windu continued, "Did Ventress help you acquire the Nano droid weaponry found when you were apprehended? The same devices used in the bombing of the temple?" Ahsoka spoke up, "No. I was set up and deceived as you are being deceived now." Windu answered, "The question is Padawan Tano, who is deceiving us? Ventress? You? Axle? Or someone else?" Ahsoka raised her voice, "I AM NOT DECEIVING YOU!!! AND AXLE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! MASTER YODA, YOU KNOW HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!! I WOULD ASSUME VENTRESS IS......BUT I CAN'T BE SURE. My sense is......clouded." Yoda spoke up, "Clouded by the dark side, these things are Padawan Tano. Dangerously clouded, but not just surrounding you. Surrounding many things in these times." "You already made your decision haven't you? THIS MEETING WAS JUST A FORMALITY!!!" Anakin yelled. Axle was starting to struggle with the dark side within himself. "Reached a decision, we have." Master Yoda said slowly, "Though not in total agreement are we." "It is the council's opinion that Padawan Ahsoka Tano has committed sedition against the Republic." Master Windu confirmed, "And thus, she will be expelled from the Jedi order." Anakin screamed at them, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!" The guards ignited their sabers to keep him back. Axle felt his anger take over. "Your Padawan status will be stripped from you as well as all rank and privileges in the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic to await your trial and will be given any punishment they agree on. On this forth, you are banned from the Jedi order." Axle had enough. His anger unleashed. He pushed the guards into the wall, his eyes turned yellow and his hands sparked. Lightning surrounded him, "YOU!!! YOU DARE TO ACCUSE HER!!!? THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!!" Axle then shot force lighting at the council as they ducked behind their chairs. Master Yoda stood up and outstretched his hands absorbing the attack. Soon an explosion shook the room making Axle fly back into the wall knocking him unconscious. The guards grabbed him and Ahsoka and walked them out of the temple.

...........................................................................................................................

Axle woke up in a cell, his eyes now normal. "Please tell me that was a dream?" he said getting up. Ahsoka hesitated, "No....no it wasn't" Anakin and Padme walked into the cell. "Padme has agreed to represent you in the Senate." Anakin informs. "I will do everything I can to prove you innocent." "I am almost certain that the person behind this is Ventress." Ahsoka says, "And you know we weren't working with her." she said to Anakin. "She was at the warehouse. We fought, but she got away." Axle explains. Ahsoka was confused, "Didn't any of the clones see anything?" Anakin hesitated, "No. None of the clones reported seeing Ventress at the scene. I thought you said Ventress left when you went in the warehouse. And Axle arrived after you entered?" "Axle arrived a few minutes after I did. I thought Ventress left. But then she attacked us when we got to the munitions. I'd know her red lightsabers anywhere." Anakin took a deep breath, "Well if that's our only lead, then I know what I have to do." as he walked out of the cell. Padme spoke up, "Wait, where are you going? You can't leave now." Anakin stopped, "Yes I can. I have to find Ventress and get to the bottom of this." and he walked out.