My Demons

3RD Person

"This is Fulcrum. The intel gathered on Saleucami has revealed Imperial supply routes and locations throughout the outer rim. At least a few hundred thousand have been confirmed, but we know there could be many more." Senator Organa was at the other end of the transmission. "Excellent work my friend. This intel will help us 10 fold. I thank you." Fulcrum paused, "How........how is the White Wolf?" Organa smiled, "She is doing fine. Although I can tell she has been a lot quieter around others. I hate to see her like this and I know it must feel just as painful for you." "It has been very emotional I assure you. We know it's for the greater good." Fulcrum answered. "I cannot imagine how painful it is for her. I personally give you my word that you will be together again soon." Organa replied. Fulcrum smiled a little, "Tell her........I love her." Organa could hear the stutter and pain in his voice. "I will. Goodbye old friend." he said and ended the transmission.

...........................................................................................................................

Axle's POV

I removed my hood and walked out of my quarters. I walked onto the bridge and over to the holo-table. Chase was talking with his officers and saw me. I could feel his sympathy and his frown. He knows that I have not been myself after what happened.

Chase's POV

I watched him grow from a young kid on Christophsis to a brave and smart leader on Mandalore. After the Clone Wars, he was shaken more than anyone else. After Ahsoka and her fleet left, Axle went dark. Barely ever talks openly. Doesn't get directly involved with our rebel cell. Hell, never even made a wise crack joke since the war. It was as if he had completely shut down. He doesn't even show emotion. It's like he's staring into space, waiting for something to happen. And when he does do something, he does it lone wolf with no support. He has grown very powerful, but I miss the old days where we would fight together side by side. Seeing him go dark hurts me. I remember how happy and funny he was until this...this galaxy wide tragedy.

I walked up to him as he stared at the holo-map. He wasn't really looking at any specific location, just a void. "Axle?" I whispered next to him. He barely turned his head. I was used to this by now, but it was still hurtful knowing he used to be completely different when responding. Energetic, alive, or even silly. I know that Ahsoka was his life, and the Empire forced them apart. Nobody could ever know how much pain Axle feels every second without her. "Is there an assignment Senator Organa gave us?" I asked. He shook his head still not facing me and walked over to a corner. He closed his eyes looking like he started to meditate. He does that often as well.

"Sir, a sensor was temporarily put out of commission, but it's stable now." an officer reported. "Gunner, take your men and go check it out." I ordered. Gunner put his helmet on, "Yes sir." as they ran out of the bridge, I noticed Axle was gone. He knew something was wrong even before the sensor report came in.

3RD Person

The airlock opened and Mandalorian Commandos walked aboard the ship. The Black Demon and his squad turned the first corner, but Axle was standing right there with his arms crossed. "That little stunt you pulled back in the Clone War won't work this time." the Gray Jedi responded. The red visor spoke up, "We're not here to fight...." Axle quickly force pulled his neck to his hand and held him above the ground. D couldn't use his arms to free himself as Axle forced them to his sides. The rest of the Mandos aimed their weapons at him, but Axle held them in place. "Then why did you sneak aboard? The last time you did that, many soldiers were killed and you injured my friend." Axle whispered as his grip around D's neck tightened. The red visor was stunned at how powerful Axle has gotten since the last time they met. "We.....need.........help getting into an Imperial....factory." D said choking, barely being able to get the words out of his mouth. "We.....weren't going to hurt anyone.......We just needed the information........and negotiating with you would have been much more difficult." D finished. Axle gritted his teeth, "You got that right. Well you just put yourself into a much more difficult situation. You captured and tried to kill me. Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." The Black Demon couldn't feel his entire body as Axle's grip tightened even further. "Remember.......kid........you owe us......from back in the......arena."