Zendaya

Kisses And Hugs II

The doorbell rang as I lazily got up from my mildly messy couch to open the door. I've been working from home for the past week and it gets a little stressful and lonely. I opened the door, not expecting Samantha to be there with Zendaya behind her.

I internally groaned, with a confused face and messy hair. "Um... hi, H-how is she here?" I asked in disbelief. Zendaya is a robot and shouldn't be out of her room.

"Jeez, I'll just welcome myself in." Samantha was wearing her signature dark skirt and light shirt. She walked in with Zendaya trailing behind her with a backpack. The robot stopped right in front of me and stood on her toes to plant a kiss on my cheeks.

"For greetings..." she muttered and followed Sam inside my apartment. I froze for a second, overwhelmed by all this but mostly from her addicting scent.

"So you need anything? Water? Coffee?" I asked as Sam made herself at home while the robot just stood there like a robot.

"Don't! Do you mind changing your shoes, Sam?" She rolled her eyes but complied, going back to the door and wearing the house shoes.

"Your OCD is showing, Y/n." She joked returning to her seat on my couch.

"It's not OCD," I muttered, going to the kitchen, which was attached to the living room, and making myself a sandwich.

"Hello, Y/n." Zendaya greeted me. "Do you need help with..." she looked down at what I was in the process of preparing. "Tuna sandwich?"

"Sure," I skeptically left the kitchen and returned to the living room where Samantha was. "You fixed the minor buzzing in her voice?"

"Yes, and don't worry! She won't burn down your kitchen. She is an amazing cook."

"So why the backpack? And why are you here with her?"

"I figured since you don't want to come to the office, I could just bring her here to continue the sessions. Plus I've hired a new assistant for you, he will do the boring stuff."

My jaw clenched at that. The reason why I didn't want to be at the work was now going to be living in my home now.

"You could've asked me!" I hissed at her.

"Do you want your name to be written with mine during the Turing test?"

"Well yes-"

"Then contribute your time and effort into her. I know you have already done that, for years. But there's just a little more to be done, why don't you just get with it?" She explained and I knew I couldn't refuse her. She's right.

Till then Zendaya came with a plate of the sandwich and being too preoccupied with Samantha I didn't notice the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. It was when she set it in front of me with the utmost care that I noticed.

"Hope you like it." She smiled innocently and walked away to give us privacy.

"You don't understand, Sam." I reasoned. "She makes me feel things."

Samantha winked with a little smirk, gathering her purse and planning to leave, "she makes all of us feel things."

She stopped at my door, removing my house shoes and wearing her stilettos. "Bye!" She gave me a small hug. "And bye Zen! I'll see you soon!"

Zendaya came running and kissed Sam's cheeks and gave her a rather awkward hug, which seemed fine for a robot. "Bye!"

I shut the door after her, rubbing my head with my tired fingers. I looked at Zendaya looking at me with so much enthusiasm, it was impossible not to smile.