Naomi Scott

this book is basically a naomi scott imagine with a bunch of other celebs popping up randomly. enjoy.

Mid-Life Crisis

"Where are you, Nay?"

I pushed past the sweaty bodies violently causing some hot-headed people to push me back making my drunk self stumble over the stairs. Bitches.

"Oh god, stupid bitch, fuck off!" I yelled to a guy who poured all his alcohol on my shoes and pushed him backward. He looked like he was about to hit me but instead scoffed and left.

I sighed as I realized I still have no idea where Naomi is and I haven't even searched 20% of this house. I went to search for her inside the bedrooms and unfortunately had to see some disgusting sights. Closing the second door with a loud thud, beyond which were three guys having a threesome, I held my hand on my mouth, almost about to puke.

I resisted a gag and went on checking for my girlfriend who had disappeared suddenly.

I was about to open another door when I heard my name being called followed by giggles. It's her.

I walked to the last room in the hallway and opened it, seeing some random girl on top of my Nay while my girlfriend seemed too drunk to even see who it is as she giggled incoherently words I didn't even want to know.

I gently pulled the girl away from Naomi, "get the hell away from my girlfriend."

That being said, the strange girl gave me a sloppy smirk and pulled me in for a kiss.

God ew!

I swallowed yet another gag down and pushed her away from me, onto the bed beside Naomi. The girl giggled to herself and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out like a light.

"And you," I looked at Naomi and squinted my eyes at her. She bit her lip and pulled me by the strap of my dress. "Anyone who looks like me isn't actually me."

She intertwined her hands behind my neck and giggled again. "You're lucky you're drunk out of your mind and that girl is lucky that she's like almost high right now or else I wouldn't be here being so sweet to you."

I kissed her on her temple and was suddenly pushed out of the way and onto the sleeping girl I never got to know the name of.

I heard her gag from the bathroom and knew what was happening. "Are you okay?" I groaned and went over to help her like a good girlfriend.

I held her hair back and stopped breathing. Why? Cause I'm very sensitive to smell and if I smell that disgusting shit, I'll puke too.

Naomi grunted and lowered her head again as I squinted my eyes not to look at her. She quickly flushed and washed her face and hands. Turning to me, she looked so pale.

"Did I just cheat on you?"

"No, you didn't. I mean that doesn't count as cheating-" I pushed past her as I felt the bile rushing up. I emptied myself in the toilet and then grimaced. Gross. Naomi was silently rubbing my back which made me throw up even more.

I flushed and went to the sink to wash. Ew, I can't bear this disgusting taste in my mouth. I popped a mint in my mouth and handed one to Naomi also.

"Okay, so what's that girl doing here?" Naomi asked. She looked soberer than before but the slur in the voice was still there.

"She uh," I rubbed the back of my head, pushing my brain to come up with a believable answer. "She's sleeping here."

"She looks so much like you, just a little less pretty."

"You know how to pick 'em."

"But what is she doing here?"

I groaned. "I don't know. It's not our place. How about we go home and sleep?"

She didn't say anything and so I took it as a yes. I led her down to where the party was. Thankfully some people have turned on lights so it wasn't as dim as before.

We were soon in front of the car when Naomi refused to get in.

"I don't wanna sit in a car." She stomped her feet.

"Why?"

"I just puked and I want to have some fresh air."

"I'll roll down the windows." I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her in. I was too tired to do anything else but sleep.

"No!" She pouted and took a step back. I sighed.

God this girl is crazy. And cute.

"Listen, Naomi. Get in the car. I'll drive so fast we'll reach home before you can even blink." I nodded at her to get in the car and she gave me a skeptical look.

"You'll be fine." I pushed her inside and shut the door after she got in. I leaned against the door for a minute to breathe and then got in the driver's seat.

After hearing her complain about how many fucking times she has blinked and that we're still not home, we finally reached home.

"Jesus, are you happy now?" I asked her as I punched the steering wheel. She gave me another adorable pout and then got off the car.

I followed Naomi inside, with very little distance between us as she couldn't even walk properly. She rang the doorbell and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"God dammit why won't anyone open the door?!" She yelled.

"Cause there's no one inside. Nay, step aside. Let me help you." She pouted again but complied. I unlocked the door and was pushed by a heavy body inside making me fall on the floor.

Naomi landed on top of me and I almost wanted to die. It wasn't like she weighed a ton, but she didn't seem like she wanted to move anytime soon and that pushed me off the edge.

I rolled over away from her, making her fall off me and onto the floor. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful. I locked the door and removed my heels. I also removed hers and picked her up.

I went up with her to my bedroom and placed her on the bed. I didn't bother doing anything else as I threw myself next to her. Pulling at the covers, I realized I've placed Naomi on them.

Ugh. This is going to be a long cold night.

-