Naomi Scott

Princess Jasmine II

"So this is it." Jasmine breathed out as her eyes absorb the smallest details of her own home. "We're safe now."

We were standing in the front of the busiest market of Agrabah. There were people all around us, unknown to the fact that I was standing next to one the most important and precious person this city temporarily lost.

"No, not yet." A voice came from behind which seemed to be speaking for us.

My body jerked around and I came face to face with a young guy who stared at us suspiciously and then clicked his tongue.

"Come with me, you wouldn't wanna be recognized by the palace guards."

Jasmine grabbed my upper arm as soon as the man started walking away from us. It took only a nod from her for me to follow him.

Both of us weren't sure where he was taking us but after walking through the few streets which got less and less busy with each turn, I was sure he was either going to help us or rob us.

"Your highness," He bowed down to Jasmine after we reach a secluded area where there was no one other than us.

She nodded at him before he continued. "This place went crazy right after you disappeared. I'm sure that if by any chance anyone recognized you, then you would have been dragged to the palace and locked there, and you," he turned to me, "you would not be a human, but ashes on the ground by now."

I shivered as I imagined that.

Right then a monkey jumped right in front of me and sat on the man's shoulders. "Oh and he's Abu, my friend."

"So how will we both safely reach to my father?" Jasmine asked, petting Abu as he melted under her touch.

"I have an idea, listen here. I can have to both sneak inside the palace. Princess, from there you lead your friend to our Sultan. Explain everything to him. He will spare her life."

"Wait, how do you know your way to the palace?" I quirked up my eyebrow at him.

"Well, I'm a local thief here." He rubbed the back of his neck, kind of ashamed.

Wow are we really trusting a theif here?

"Show us the way." The Princess spoke.

-

"So here we are, pretty ladies." He said smiling widely as us.

"What is your name? I will ask my father to give you a reward once everything gets settled." Jasmine leaned her head on my shoulder, lazily speaking. I can see she was tired.

"I don't want any reward, but name's Aladdin. Nice meeting you."

Aladdin whistled at Abu and they both left, disappearing outside the palace.

He somehow managed to get us right in front of the Sultan's room, which even Jasmine wasn't expecting.

"I never knew there was a passage that leads directly here." She sighed.

"Let's go before the guards came back, yeah?" I asked while my heart thumped loudly in my chest.

She took a moment to regain herself before knocking twice and pushing the door open.

There stood the ruler pacing back and forth, now still because his daughter just barged in and disturbed his movements.

"Jasmine?" He asked as his eyes glistens with tears. Jasmine doesn't wait for another second and leaps into her father's arms.

"How are you, Princess?"

"Father, I'm so glad to be back."

I patiently let the daughter-father have their moment of reunion.

"What clothes are you wearing and- and who are you?" The King clears his throat while he turned towards me, clearing showing that I won't be welcome by him like his daughter was.

I opened my mouth and then closed because nothing seemed to come to mind. What will I tell him? That my father kidnapped your daughter and we both ran away and now I'm in need of money and stuff?

"Y/n. She saved me." Princess Jasmine answered for me.

"Did she?"

She nodded.

"Father, I have to talk to you about some things."

The sultan sighed happily. "No, no, first I want you and Y/n well rested. Till then I will tell the soldiers to stop looking for you. Wait where are the guards anyway?"

I found the courage and spoke for the first time. "A stray monkey somehow got inside the walls of the palace. They went to look for him, your Highness."

He chuckled. "Very well. So, Jasmine, please take her to your room. Dahlia must be there. She will prepare you both."

Jasmine led me to her room, which was huge, beautiful and airy. I really did not get to meet the girl standing there, who I'm assuming is Dahlia, or even to check the Princess' room. Jasmine muttered a quiet 'out' to the shocked servant and snatched my bag, throwing it on the bed.

She pulled me inside the bathroom and shut the door.

"Woah, let me take a minute." I panted. "What's the hurry for?"

She completely ignored my question. She cupped my cheeks, a mischievous smile tied on her lips. "Wanna have a bath with me?"

"I thought you were tired?" I played along and ignored her question.

"That's a yes?"

"I never said yes-"

She left a quick peck on my lips, our lips meeting for a quick second before she pulled away making me gasp in protest.

"Yes." I murmured.

"Yes?"

"Do you even know how to prepare a bath?"

She giggled. "We'll figure it out."

I pulled her in and nibbled on her earlobe. "So this is it."

She wrapped her arms securely around my neck, and left kisses along my jawline. "We're alone now."

-

Alright so this chapter is kinda shitty but please vote so I will get to know that at least someone is reading these and also you can request any celeb or a background story in the comments. Sorry for the mistakes :(