Naomi Scott

Princess Jasmine

Words cannot describe how furious I was with my father. My own blood did this. I felt too ashamed to even bring up the matter but, I have to. This is wrong and I have to make it right.

"Listen kid, she ain't going anywhere. And I trust you, so don't try anything." My father said and left the room. I sat on the bed with a huff and looked into the wide eyes of the tied down princess.

She's a beauty. With her red lips and silky hair and intense eyes staring down at me, her mouth harshly tied with a rope, same with her hands and legs.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. This is so wrong. She's the princess! We can't kidnap her. Well my father can't.

I knelt down in front of her, and saw a light of hope in her eyes. I fumbled with the rope tied behind her mouth and clasped my hand to her face, replacing the rope as soon as it came off.

"Shh, don't make a noise." She nodded in repose while I took in her helpless situation.

I have to help her.

I untied the ropes tied on her hands and legs. It's around 10 in the evening and I don't think that lazy of ass of my father would come to check on us until the sun comes. So we had some time.

"Here let me help you." I took her hand and put her bracelet for her. My fingers moved over the soft skin of her wrist. It made a click sound and she immediately snatched her hand back.

"Please don't hurt me." She begged and my heart fell.

She still thinks I'm a bad guy.

"Look that might be my father, my blood but I'm not cruel like him. I-I'll help you. Trust me." My own words hit me like a brick. Of course I'm asking for trust but I'm already breaking my father's.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Jasmine, what's yours?"

"I'm Y/n."

She nodded and looked away as soon as our eyes met. "So how far is the palace from here." She asked and looked around, went near the window and glanced down.

"It is far." I told the princess. "It will take two or three days and two nights if we walk, with breaks in between. I will lead you."

Her head shot up and her eyes went wide as she took the information in. "So it is far."

"I'm sorry but I cannot afford a transportation for us." I rubbed the back of my neck. She's a princess, she's used to travelling in fancy and expensive cars.

"Oh no it's fine." She replied. "What you're doing is enough. Thank you."

"Don't mention it, I'm not doing this only for you, but for me too. I have to get away from my psychotic father."

So I'm really doing this.

I'm rescuing a real princess. And myself too.

I'm running away.

I pushed the guilt aside and took my backpack. I filled some clothes and the money that I've been saving. It's more than enough. I tip toed to the kitchen and left the princess in my room. I threw in whatever food we had, which wasn't much and would probably not last till the end.

I felt bad. I was leaving my father, my only family. I took all the money present in the house which was with me, since he actually doesn't make any. And maybe that drove him crazy to the point where he kidnapped the princess.

We sat in the grim silence for an hour or so. I would say something to which she would reply and then its silence again. But I knew it was necessary. I had to mentally prepare myself for this. I'm fucking leaving for like ever and probably won't have an easy life.