Dua Lipa & Ella Balinska

Between The Two (kinda the continuation of the previous Ella Balinska part)

I kissed her neck which started vibrating as she let out small giggles. Her hands wandered down my body, stopping at my ass and giving it a firm squeeze. I tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and bumped our noses together. Ella sneaked her hand behind me and inside my shirt causing me to shiver because of her cold hands. "Stop, you're being cute." 

Getting off her and removing myself from the compromising position we were in, I comfortably sat in her lap and wrapped her hands around me. "You're so cuddly I can't help myself," I groaned. 

"If you don't get off me I'll be late for work," 

"Do you want me to?" I pouted.

"Well...no," 

"It's settled then." I leaned back into her and sighed happily. It's been over a month since the day she asked me out and it's safe to say that we're still in our honeymoon phase. I've got no complaints about her apart from the fact that she's started working at this cafe. Her shift lasts from 3 to 6, which used to be 'our' time. Now, with that been taken away, I longed for her attention and presence. 

It, of course, wasn't as bad since we got to see each other almost every day in school and have sleepovers on weekends. 

Reluctantly, I moved off her and plopped myself on her couch beside her. It was almost 2:30 and she'd need to hurry if she wants to make it on time. Walking over to her closet, I pulled out her clothes for work. Knowing that it's a little windy outside, I extended my hand towards the section where her jackets were flawlessly hanged without a wrinkle. My hand reached over the familiar leather jacket I thought I had lost. Snatching it from the hanger, I went to show it to her. Did she not realized that she's kept my jacket for almost two months or maybe more?

Ella was snuggled in a blanket and on her phone. I threw my jacket on her face, a wide grin made its way on my face as I took her childish antics in. She flinched and jolted away from her position, almost falling off the couch. 

"Chill, you're not being attacked." 

"Fuck, you got me bad..."

"And I'll get you even worse if you don't tell me what was my jacket doing in your closet." Pecking her lips, I pretended to threaten her, well aware of the fact that I lost miserably.

"I didn't want to give it back to you. I thought that since you stole my heart, it'd only be fair if I steal your something too." She gave me a kiss. "And also cause it smelled amazing, like you."

"Stop being so smooth and get out, you need to hurry up." Giggling I pushed her off the couch and towards her room so that she could change.

--

Baking cookies alone wasn't in my bucket list, but I was doing it anyway. My parents were out for the night and as much as I wanted Ella to come over, I didn't have the heart to ask her as I know that her parents were back from their family trip after a few days and she needed to catch up with them. 

I pushed the tray in the oven and set a timer for 18 minutes. Taking a bowl of popcorn, I went to my couch and put on some movie. I sat there, pushing popcorn down my throat for some time before i heard the timer going off. 

Finally. 

I pulled out the tray from the oven and immediately placed it on the kitchen counter. I was about to take out the icing for the cookies when the bell rang. 

The closer I walked towards the door, the more I realized how bad the weather was. It was raining pretty hard though there was no sign of thunder. Thinking my parents returned home due to the rain, I opened the door without thinking much.