Chapter 11 (Book 2)

Ki's P.O.V

I felt bad after I slapped Adri so I wanted to go apologize .. "I'll be back D .. I'm gonna go talk to Adri" I said . He nodded his head and walked up the stairs heading to her room .

"Adri.. babygirl can I come in I wanna talk" I said as I knocked . She didn't respond nor answered the door . I sighed , "I know your mad but talk to me please" I said but I still got nothing . I got irritated standing there so I decided to just go in .

"Adri I know- " ... "OMG NOOOO , Baby wake up. . wake up" I said as I held her head in my arms . I felt something wet on my arm and I looked down to see blood coming from her head "D GET IN HERE" I yelled . Minutes later D ran In and dropped to the floor when he seen Adri. . "what's wrong with her-" D paused and stared at something I looked in the direction he was looking and seen a empty bag but whatever was in there was sure enough white . "Ki... She on drugs , come on let's go" D said as he picked Adri up bridal style .

I seen all the kids in the door frame . "Mom what happened to her" Ky cried out. . "We don't know but Zay stay here with them we will be back" I said running downstairs . I got in the car with D and he drove off .

We pulled up to the hospital and she instantly got rushed into a room . While D and I sat in the waiting room . 

"D .. Where would she get cocaine from" I said crying into his chest . "Idk baby.. I just hope her and the baby is ok" He said . I felt wetness hit my head and I looked up to see tears coming down D's face . And that only made me cry even more ..

We've been sitting here for almost 2 hours. . And they won't tell us anything ..

"Family of Adrianna Royce" A tall black man said holding a clipboard . "That's us" D said and we both stood up . "Is she ok. . is the baby ok?" I asked .

"I'm sorry. . She lost the baby" He said and then paused . "We also found Cocaine and other drugs throughout her system .. The drugs is what caused her to fall out and hit her head.. When she fell and hit her head she went into a coma and there's no telling when or if she will wake up. . I'm sorry" He said . "Nooooo" I cried into D's chest . "C-Can we see her please" D asked . "Yes.. Follow me" He said . D held onto me the whole way ..

When we entered her room I instantly dropped down to my knees when I seen my babygirl laying there almost lifeless .

D tried to help me up , "No. . Dont" I said . I slowly crawled over to her bed and grabbed her hand in mine .. "Why Adri... Why" I cried out .

"God please don't take my babygirl away from me... Please wake up Adri please don't die on me" I said as more tears fell from my eyes .

*
*
*
*
*
*

We pulled up to the house and the kids immediately began to ask questions with tears in their eyes , Even Aaliyah. . I couldn't find the words to speak so D began to explain as I made my way upstairs to our room .

I got in the shower and put on my night clothes .. As I was tying my hair up D walked in . "Ki. . She gonna be ok our babygirl is strong she will wake up" He said . "And what if she doesn't D .. What if we lose her.. I couldn't go on with life If she dies . I was wreck when I had that miscarriage and to this day I can shed a tear when I think back. . So I know I wouldn't be able to handle it if Adri doesn't make it.." I said , and by now I was in tears . D walked over and hugged me . I got out if his hold and laid down In bed .

Minutes later D came and got in bed with me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him .

"I love you Ki... And just believe baby , she will pull through" He said kissing my cheek . I nodded my head , "I love you too" I said and slowly fell asleep in D's arms .

{Vote and comment please}