Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning happy that my baby was coming home . I got out of bed and went into the bathroom , I turned on the shower , washed my face and brushed my teeth .

I got in the shower and cleaned my body I got out and went to my closet to choose something to wear . 

I chose skinny jeans , a cream see threw top with a white under shirt , cream flats and a black blazer with gold jewelry .

I made my way downstairs where my dad and Lisa was . I walked into the kitchen "morning babygirl" My dad said , "morning love" Lisa said . "Morning y'all dad you ready to go and get D , he gets released today remember?" I said .

"Yea I'm ready come on , Lisa you coming?" he said . "No ill stay and clean up" she replied .

My dad and i left out the door and got into the car . 15 minutes later we arrived at the hospital . We got out and went to his room . We walked in and he was sitting on his bed .

"Ready bae?" I said walking in . "Yea" he replied . I walked over and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek .

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*Deante's birthday*

Today Is my baby's 19th birthday . I have everything planned out we are going to go out for breakfast and while we are out Ariann , Braily , Arie , Nick , and Rod are going to set the house up and call everybody up for his surprise party . I hope he likes it .

I woke up and slowly got out of D's grip , I walked to the bathroom and washed my faced and brushed my teeth . I walked back to the room and he was still asleep . He was on his back so I climbed on top of him and traced his abs .

He didn't wake up , I leaned down and kissed his neck while grinding on him . He started waking up I looked at him and smiled and he smiled to . He flipped us over so that he was now on top .

"Morning ma" he said trying to kiss me . I moved my face this nigga ain't brushed his teeth yet tf he thought ?

"Morning bae but you ain't finna kiss me with morning breath and happy birthday" I said giggling .

"Thank you baby and ok hold on" He got up and went to brush his teeth . I started looking through the closet and got and outfit and sat it on the bed .

D came in and picked me up and I had my legs wrapped his waist . He kissed me and it soon deepened he put me on the bed and started kissing my neck .

I wanted him so bad but I had to get ready so that we could go . "Stop D we gotta go" I said pushing him . "Where we gotta go I don't wanna go I want you bae" he said kissing my neck again . I pushed him off and got up . He sat on the bed .

"we gotta get ready I'm taking you out for breakfast but TRUST , I will make it up to you tonight" I said winking at him . He licked his lips and gave in "Ok then ma" .

We showered and put on our clothes . We got in the car and headed to IHop . As we were in the car I texted Arie and told them that they can start it up Cause we were gone . She said ok . And we then pulled up to IHop .

We walked in with our hands together and walked to the front where the hostess was . She looked up and was looking at my man in a way I didn't like . I cut that shit short real quick .

"tf you looking at ho , he don't want you but um table for 2 please" I said getting ticked like I'm right here and this bitch eyeing my man like that .

She looked over at me and said "Excuse me" looking crazy . Today is my baby's birthday and I don't have time for this . "just get us seated ok" . She rolled her eyes and took us to a booth .

"Yo wait-a a be hea in a minute" she said . Bitch need speech lessons fr . "Bae you crazy" D said laughing . "No like fr she was eyeing you down I ain't like that shit disrespectful ass I'm standing right there and she ain't care" I said .

"its ok bae you know I only got eyes for you" he said . I smiled and our waiter came and took our order .

We laughed talked and ate . When we left it was almost 3 . I kept him out long enough . We walked out and headed back to the house .

"Bae I appreciate you taking me out for breakfast thank you" he said . "Anything for you baby and you're welcome" I said .

We pulled up at the house 15 minutes later . I told them to park to where D wouldn't see their cars . We got out and walked to the door . He opened and everyone screamed "SURPRISEEEEEEEE" . He smiled at everyone and turned to me and kissed me . "Thank you baby" . "welcome" . "Thanks everybody" he said and we walked in and had a good time with everyone .

Everyone sat around and talked and had fun listening to the music . As I was sitting next to D I noticed Rod staring at me . I haven't told D anything about it but he creeps me out I hate being around him . I get a bad vibe , I just ignored him talked with everyone else .

Hours later everyone had left . D , Nick and Rod went somewhere together all I know is it bet not be no hoes there cause I will fuck his ass up . 

I was walking to the room when I felt someone put something over my mouth . I tried to fight but I began to feel weak and darkness took over me .

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I woke up with a bad headache . I looked around and I didn't know where I was , it looked very nasty and dirty.  I tried moving but my arms and legs were tied up .

I started to panic when I realized what happened . I've been kidnapped .