Chapter 19 (Book 2)

Ki's P.O.V

Right now we're sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. . They won't tell us anything and in getting very impatient . I'm crying and shaking , I don't know what to think . D grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him . I laid my head on his chest and cried my eyes out .

Mintues later a tall man cane out with a clipboard . "Family of Zayln Royce" He spoke . D and I stood up and walked towards him . "That's us , Is she ok?" D asked .

Sympathy washed his face as he began to speak , "She lost a lot of blood. . We did all we can , I'm sorry for your lost" .

"Omg nooooo" I screamed . D pulled towards him and I cried into his chest . "C-Can we see her" D asked through tears . "Yes sir , Right this way" the doctor said leading us to a room .

When we walked in I ran over to her and dropped to my knees . "B-baby wake up" I cried as I held onto her cold hand . "Why God. ." I said. .

D walked over to the other side of her bed . "Bring her back. . Please , Zay wake up baby" He cried as he put his head in his shirt . "FUCK!" He yelled .

He dried his tears and walked over to me . He picked me up off the floor and sat down in the chair with me in his lap .

"Baby. . Everything's going to be ok , she's in a better place . She wouldn't want us to be strong" He said . "I-I can't be strong D" I cried into his chest .

He grabbed me by my face and lifted my head up . "Yes you can baby. . You have to , we''ll be strong t-together" He spoke as a tear rolled down his cheek . I wiped it away and smiled at him . "I love you" He said smiling . I looked into those beautiful blue eyes that I've fell in love with . "I love you too baby" I said . He pulled me by my face and kissed me .

We walked out to see if any of the kids wanted to say their last goodbyes to their sister . "Anybody wants to see her" I asked .  No one said anything .. "I do" Adri said above a whisper with tears in her eyes . "Ok I'll lead you to the room" D said .

"I told her to stay in the panic room. . It's my fault , I should've stopped her.. Now my sister is gone" KD cried out . I broke my heart to see any of my kids crying . And I've never seen KD cry . I hugged him , "It's gonna be ok baby" I whispered to him . "NO ITS NOT . MY FUCKING SISTER IS GONE" he yelled as he cried and ran out of the hospital . I went after him to check on him .

Adri's P.O.V

"I'll be out front once I'm done" I told my dad as we made it to the room . He nodded his head and walked back towards the front . I sighed deeply before walking in . I walked in and walked over to her . I grabbed her cold hand and looked at her as my eyes began to water again . 

"I-I just want to say I'm sorry. . I'm sorry for everything I did to you. . I wasn't the best little sister but I love you Zay and you don't deserve to die.." I paused as I began to cry harder . "B-but you in a better place and I know you would want us to be happy . I love you Zay" I said .

I looked at her for a minute , wiped my tears , and left the room . God why did you have to take my sister ?

{Vote and comment please}