Chapter 18 (Book 2)

*The same day*

Once we left the park and was in the car I immediately called Zay's number because my mom was right It's possible they have her ..

After the second ring she picked up. . "Yea mom?" she said into the phone . "Oh thank God.. Babygirl listen to me I know your mad but you have to come home ok it isn't safe for you or any of us we all should be together at all times. . Please come home like right now" I said into the phone . "Mom what's going on" she asked worried . "Just come home alright" I said to her. . "Ok" She replied and hung up the phone .

"Baby what are we going to do" I asked him . "You're not going to do anything I got this , I'm not risking your life baby. . Ima have some dudes from the trap to guard the house while I'm not there because in order to protect my family I'll need to be at the trap a lot" He said . I sighed , not wanting to be away from him .

We pulled to the house and Zay car wasn't here yet . I got worried but then thought she's on her way . "Kids come downstairs!" D yelled from the living room .

Aaliyah , Adri , and the twins all came downstairs . "Sit down" D said . They all sat , "What's going on daddy" Aaliyah asked . "We're in some trouble and-" KD cut him off . "Trouble? what kind of trouble?" He asked . "Let me finish" D said and he nodded his head . "Alright as I was saying we're all in danger so while you guys are at school and leaving school stay together ok . Do not leave anyone and if you see anything suspicious or someone call me" D said to them .

"Daddy. . I'm scared" Aaliyah said as fear came across her face . "Babygirl you have nothing to be scared of.. Do you know who your dad is ? I got this , I promise" D assured her .

I heard the door open and closed and looked up to see Zay . "What's going on" She asked as she sat beside me . "We're in some trouble. . Your the oldest so before school , during school , and after school look after you sisters and brother" D paused. . "Shit" He said . "What?" I asked .. "Q .. Q goes to school with them , they can't go back there" D said . "What does Q have to do with this" Zay asked confused. . "Kas is his uncle. . And well they want to hurt us from something I did years ago" D said . They all gasped .. "Ima go up to the school and get your work and take it back for yall . I don't want yall around him. . No telling what he's planning" D said .

*
*
*
*
*

Right now me and the kids are at home and D is at the trap. . He has 5 guys here to 'protect' us but honestly I don't feel safe without D here .

As I was sitting on the couch my phone ringed . "Hello" I answered without looking at the caller ID . "Baby. . I need you and the kids to pack some clothes , and drive to the trap ok" he said into the phone . "What no .. I don't want to have my kids there" I spoke . "They will be safe here I promise. . It's not safe at home so pack and leave the house as fast as you can" He said and hung up before I could respond . I ran upstairs , "KIDS PACK SOME CLOTHES. .HURRY!" I yelled through the hallway. . All of there bedroom doors were open so I knew they heard me.. I ran into D and I's room and began to pack some clothes. .

Once I was finished the kids were still packing. . "No time.. Grab what you have and come on Now" I said running down the stairs. .

We all ran down the stairs and was about to head for the door when we heard gunshots . They all screamed , "Shhh be quite. . Run to the panic room NOW" I said. . We all ran in there and I locked it up . The panic room is nowhere to be found , on my way you know it's here is if you live here so I knew we were safe. . I pulled out my phone and dialed D's number. .

"Hello" He said . "Baby somebody Is here in the house .. I think they shot the guys" I said. . "Damn it .. You're in the panic room right?" he asked. . "Yea" I replied. . "Ok tell me what you see on the cameras" , "Ok" I replied and looked. .

As I looked I seen Kas , Q , and other guys with guns all over the house... "There's so many of them. . D hurry" I said as I began to cry. . "Baby I'm coming. . stay right there" He said and hung up. . "Mama ... What's going to happen" Zay asked. . "We're going to be ok" I said as I sat in the chair in front of the cameras .

"Their here somewhere .. Look everywhere we not leaving til their dead" I hear Kas yell as he waved his gun at all of the men. . My heart shattered into pieces , even though my mom told me about Kas I didn't want to believe it. . I guess I just wanted to believe that he wouldn't do that. .

I began to cry... Kas and used grew up together , he was my first love and I put my trust into him and I risked a lot of things for him and this is all I get in return. . Lies , betrayal , and him trying to kill me and my family .

After he said that all of the men went to search around the house again. . Mintues later D burst in with Nick beside him and lost of men behind them . They began to shoot at the others killing them all that was left was Kas and Q. . Just like he wanted it .

Kas aimed his gun at D and D aimed his back . Nick aimed his at Q and Q aimed his at Nick . "Ill be back at at right here ok Do not leave this room" I said . Say stood up off the floor "No mom don't-" I cut her off . "Just watch you sisters and brother I'll be ok" I said leaving the room and locking it behind me . I went and got my gun then my way to the living room where they were .

"Kas" I said calmly. . "Ki stand back" D said . "Kas. . Why are you doing this , I mean I know why but you don't have to do this" I said . "Yes I do.. this fuck nigga killed my brother and he took you away from me" He said .

"What? No one will ever take me from you. . I love you" I said walking towards him.. "I wanna be with you. . Put the gun down" I said as I was in front of him . He began to lower the gun . "Q drop it" He said . "What?! you gone let this bitch get in your head. . Hell no they kill my father ! Think she's only using you" He said still holding the gun. . That's when Kas raised his gun back up , "Kas don't" I said . "Get out the way Ki .. I don't want to hurt you" He said . I moved away from in front of him .

Once I moved from in front of him all I heard was gun shots and as they were shooting I heard Zay voice , "Mama ... Ahhhh" She screamed . The shooting stop and I looked up to see Kas and Q dead and Zay gasping for air .

"Omg nooooo" I screamed running towards her body. . "I'm sorry mama" She said as she coughed up blood. . "No baby you're going to be ok" I said to her. . "Nick get the clean up crew" D said to Nick and you could hear the sadness in his voice. . He picked Zay up bridal style... "Get the kids and let's head to the hospital.. Stay with me babygirl. . Don't die on me" He said.

I ran go the panic room and got them and we all got in the car heading to hospital. . Everyone was crying. . It was a crazy scene , I couldn't believe it.. I hope and pray that my babygirl survives. .

{Vote and comment please}