Chapter 1

Ki'Ann P.O.V

"Wake yo ass up for school" my mom yells . I ignored her and got out of bed heading to my closet . I picked out some black skinny pants , white and black dressy top , black blazer , and wedge heels . And gold jewelry , then placed everything on my bed . I buy myself everything I have because my mom don't give me money or buy me anything . I get my money from helping my neighbors out .

I went to the bathroom turned the water on and took off my clothes . I put them in the dirty clothes hamper and got in the shower .

Once I was finished I began getting ready . After I put my clothes and jewelry on I put my hair in high bun , I have long pretty hair so my buns be big as hell . I put on my pink lipstick and headed downstairs .

My mom cooked breakfast I grabbed a plate and right when I was about to put some food on it my mom walked in . "Bitch I didn't cook you shit get out my kitchen" she said to me . "Whatever" I mumbled putting the plate back .

"What the hell you mumbling over there" she yelled at me . I didn't say anything I grabbed my purse and books and headed out the house . I walked to the school bus stop and waited for my bus to come .

As I was waiting girls was whispering and looking at me talking shit . I paid them no mind because I'm trying to stop fighting . And I know they only talk about me because I'm pretty .

"Bitch thank she above somebody" one said a little louder so I heard it . "I swear she think she cute" said the other . I just ignored it .

A girl named Braily came over by me. We don't talk much but she's cool and pretty . She's brown skin , nice body , with braces and long pretty hair .

"Hey Ki'Ann don't listen to them they're just jealous because you're pretty" she said . "Thank you and you're pretty too" I said . "Thanks".

We talked a little more then the bus came . We got on and talked some more , she's just like me . I can see us becoming very close . 20 minutes later we arrived at school . I got off the bus and Braily and I headed to meet with my friends in the courtyard til the bell rings .

We were making our way to the courtyard . Girls whispered and mugged me . This is what I go through on a daily , I don't get it I really don't cause I don't do anything to nobody .

When we walked passed a group of boys one said "there go the hoe" like how I'm a hoe and I'm still a virgin ? they just say that because them bitches be making rumors . "Man chill tf out you don't even know her" said another dude . I'm surprised he stood up for me .

Arie P.O.V

Ariann and I was just talking when I seen Ki'Ann and Braily walking up . We ain't talk to Braily like that but she cool .

"Hey" they said in unison . "Hey y'all" I said . "Hey and girllll you looking fine today" Ariann said referring to Ki'Ann . "Thank you , you do too" Ki'Ann said .

We talked and laughed then the school hoe and her crew walked passed us . As she walked by she said "Bitch ugly thank she cute" I already knew who she was talking about . People talk about Ki'Ann because she pretty and they're jealous of her . That's gotta be it because she is not ugly at all and she keep to herself.

"Bitch stop talking out the side of yo mouth" Ariann said . "Wtf you say bitch" Brittany , the school hoe said . "Hold up don't call my sister out her name tf" I said . "She wasn't talking to you bitch" said one of her friends. Me and Ariann was ready to go in on them . But Ki'ann stopped us .

"Why you don't like me ? I do nothing to nobody , you jealous ? is that what it is . Damn I'm tired of fighting you hoes and y'all should be tired of getting whooped just leave me tf alone . I know I'm pretty and your jealous but you aint gotta be cause you pretty too but you act like a fucking bitch for no apparent reason" Ki'Ann said . Brittany just stood there looking dumb asf and walked off with her crew .

The bell rings and we head to class . We have first period together , Before we went we stopped by our lockers and got our homework . We got it out and walked to first period together , took out seats and waited for instructions .

Ki'Ann P.O.V

Arie , Ariann , Braily and I sat and talked waiting on the teacher to come back in . "Hey yall wanna go to the mall this weekend?" I asked them . "Yesss" they all replied . "Ok but Arie can y'all mom drive us?" "Girl yea she off anyway" She said .

The teacher finally came in . "Page 123 1-30 , due at the end of class" I got my book and started on my work . I hated doing work but I did it anyway so I could have good grades .

*SKIPS TO LUNCH*

Im now at lunch in line with Arie , Ariann , and Braily . We finally get our trays and sit down at a table .

"Girl your bun is on fleek" Ariann said to me . "Haha girl yassss ikr" I said laughing . We all talked and laughed while eating then Brittany and her crew came by us .

She poured water on me , she acted like it was an accident but I know better than that . "Omg I'm sorry Ki'Ann need a napkin?" She said .

I grabbed my tray , threw it at her ass and started punching the fuck out of her . I was on top of her punching and somebody grabbed my hair . "Fuck nah y'all bitches ain't jumping" Arie said . "Back tf up if y'all don't want that ass beat" Ariann said . And in the corner of my eye I see her friends walk off . I stood up from Brittany and kicked her a couple of times then the principle and security came in and took us to the office .

The security sat us both down in the principle office and stood to the side . The principle sat in his chair and began talking .

"Ki'Ann I'm tired of seeing you in my office and You too Brittany" he said . "Well I'm tired of these females fucking with me like I'm some weak ass bitch cause I'm not I just try to ignore it but she hit the limit pouring water on me so just tell me how many days I got so I can go home" I said irritated .

"Ki'Ann you have a week and Brittany you have two weeks" He said . He gave me papers for my mom to sign and then I can go home . I got up and left walking out the school building . As I was waking home I texted Arie .

Text Converstion

Me:Hey I got suspended for a week I'll be back Monday tell Ariann and Braily .

Arie:Damn ok and we gone miss you girl

Me:Lol ima miss y'all too i'll text you when I get home

Arie:Ok

I put my phone in my purse and kept walking home just thinking . As I was walking I hear someone say "need a ride ma?" . I turned around to see Deante Royce , the biggest drug lord there is .

"No I'm fine" I said . "Come on ma" he said slowing down his speed to keep up with me . "Ok" I said getting in . I get in and put on my seat belt .

"I'm Deante what's your name?" he asked . "Yea ik and I'm Ki'Ann" I said looking at him gosh he fine asf. He lightskinned with tattoos all over his arms and have blue eyes .

"Haha how you know me?" he asked . "Who don't know you? and turn right here and my house is the third one" I said . "Right Right , and we're here" . "Thank you" I said getting out . "Wait ma you wanna go chill at the park with me?" he asked . I turned around and said "Yea let me change" .

Deante P.O.V

Lil ma fine asf , she gone be mine one day . As she was getting out the car I asked did she want to go to the park and chill , she said yea surprisingly . I thought she was gone say no cause she look like a good girl and most good girls don't give me a chance because they know who I am .

15 minutes later she came back out "Damn" I said to myself . She was looking fine asf in them shorts . She got in the car and I said "You look good ma" she replied with a "Thank you" and she smiled showing her deep dimples and pretty white teeth .

Damn I think I'm falling for her already . But she's different from all these hoes I fuck with so I know I'll have to drop every hoe for her and honestly I don't mind . I been waiting on the right one and I think it's gone be her .