Chapter 28

{In chapter 27 I said she was 18 , sorry I meant 17 .. But back to the story}

Right now I'm getting ready to go out with D at 8 . After our little make out session yesterday he asked me out on a date and I said yes . I really had a good time with my people . I missed them .

Yesterday night D and I went back to his house and caught up on things . And surprisingly he's out the game , He handed everything down to Nick . But I hope soon Nick gives that up too because I don't want anything to happen to him , He's like a brother to me .

I sat down in front of my mirror and put my hair into a neat bun with a chinese bang coming down . I then applied eyeliner , mascara , clear lip gloss and filled in my eyebrows a little . I put on my heels grabbed my black leather jacket , it's the beginning of December so yes it's kind of cold outside . I grabbed my phone and went downstairs .

My mom and dad were in the kitchen eating dinner . "Hey daddy , hey moma" I said walking in the kitchen . "Hey" my dad said . He didn't even look up he was too busy stuffing his face . "Hey babygirl , you look beautiful . Hope you have a good time , what time will you be home?" . "Thanks and um idk yet" I said .

My dad looked up from his plate "12 . Ain't gone be no baby making tonight , bring yo li bitty ass home" . Moma and I laughed , "Ok daddy" I said and walked into the living room to wait on D . It was 7:50 So he should be pulling up .

At exactly 8 the doorbell ringed . I got up and opened it , "Hey ma" he said licking his lips . "hey" I said smiling . "You look beautiful" , "Aw thank you , you look good too" I said "Daddy and moma we're leaving" I yelled to the kitchen .

"Hold it" My daddy said coming in the living room with Lisa behind him . "Yes daddy?" I asked .

"D I want her home by 12:00 , not 12:05 , 12:30 , 12:40 but 12:00 . Ain't no baby making tonight bring her home got it? Cause you know I won't hesitate to bust a cap in yo ass" My Daddy said .

"I got it old man" D said jokingly . "Believe me ain't shit old over this way ain't that right Lisa" He said winking at her . "Ew daddy bye , bye moma" . She laughed , "Bye sweetie" .

D and I got into his car and drove off . "D where we going?" I asked . "it's a surprise baby" I said . I folded my arms across my chest and he laughed at me . I giggled a little .

A few minutes later we pulled up to Habaneros . I smiled at him and he smiled back , he knows this is my favourite Mexican restaurant . "D , I love you like so much right now" I said . "So you ain't love me before? iight , I'm taking you home" He said acting like he was about to put the key in the ignition . I laughed at his dramatic ass , "You know I loved you before but now I love you even more but come onnnnn I'm hungry nigga" He laughed and  we got out .

We got seated and looked over the menu . "What you getting baby?" He asked me . "Ima get combination J , wbu?" I said . "Combination E" I nodded my head and our waiter came over . He took our order and walked away .

We sat and ate the chips and salsa waiting on our food . As I was eating D was staring at me . I looked at him . "Do I have salsa on my face?" I asked . "nah ma , I was just admiring your beauty" He said making me blush .

Few minutes later our food came out . We finished eating and we were just talking .

"Ki , I missed you so much while you were gone . I know what I said before you left and I take it back because I can't live without being with you . I can't just be your friend I gotta be more than that . I know I messed up in the past but I've changed since then Ima one women man now , all I want is you . I promise if you give me one more chance you won't regret it . And I'm sorry about what happened to you before you left . I wish I could go back and change everything . But baby will you be mine again please" He said as he held my hands looking into my eyes .

I smiled at him . I'm so in love with his eyes . "I love you D and Yes I will be your girl again but please don't hurt me ok . I dun been through so much that if you mess up again Idk how I would take it . But I got faith in you that you've changed so yea" I said . He smiled big ass hell but it quickly washed away . "What's wrong?" I asked . "I gotta tell you something" he said , "Ok tell me" . He was hesitant to speak , "Look D anything that happened before today I won't be mad . We weren't together" I said .

He sighed and looked at me and began to speak . "The girl I cheated on you with , I got her pregnant . So I have a 1 year old daughter named Zayln" He said .

I smiled , "Aw when can I meet her" I asked .

"Tomorrow , and you're not mad?" he said .

"I just said I  wouldn't be didn't I? I mean I'll admit I wish I was the one to have your first child but it's ok we'll get our chance" I said .

He smiled at me , "I love you Ki" He said .

"I love you more" I said as I leaned over and pecked his lips .

We got up and left . It was only 11 something so we just rode around and talked .

We pulled up to my house and it was 12:04 Uh oh . Haha .

"Bye baby lemme get in here before he cut the fool" I kissed his lips and he told me bye . I walked to the door and unlocked it .

My dad and mom was sitting on the couch . "Its 12:05 , I said 12" My dad said looking at me . "Robert leave that baby alone , did you have a good time sweetie?" My mom asked .

I smiled , "Moma I had a great time" I said with enthusiasm . "Yea . Uh huh , Why it had to be so great . What y'all did?" my daddy questioned . I rolled my eyes and laughed .

"Love y'all goodnight" I said and walked into my room . I was tired as hell I fell asleep as soon as I hit my bed .

{Comment & Vote please}