Chapter 31

*1 month later*

Nick found and killed the guy that was still alive . I was so relived because I was tempted to go back to Cali .

Tomorrow is my baby's 21st birthday . He told me not to buy him anything because he doesn't want me to spend money on him . He's so complicated , our plans are to go out for dinner. . he said he didn't want a party , just wanted a day out with his family .

Right now I'm waiting on D and Zaylin to get here . I invited them over to have dinner with us .

As my dad , mom and I were sitting at the table the door bell ringed . I went to answer it . "Mommyyyyy" Zay said hugging me . I hugged her back , "hey babygirl" I said . "Hey ma" D said licking his lips at me , lawdddd . "Hey bae and STOP" I said . "stop what?" He said acting dumb I laughed and shook my head we walked into the kitchen .

"Moma and daddy this is Zayln , D's daughter . And Zayln thinks my mom and dad" I said introducing them . "Hi" Zayln said shyly my moma and daddy smiled and said hey to her . I sat down and D Sat next to me and Zayln Sat beside him .

"Mommy I want to sit next to you" Zayln said . My dad looked at me weirdly I already knew what he was thinking but I ignored it .

"Switch seats with her D" I said smiling . He looked at me and got up and Zayln sat next to me . I fixed her plate and then fixed mines .

As I was eating I got a text message . I looked at my phone to see it was D I giggled cause we at the same table .

Text Convo
D:I wanted to sit there , you know ;)
Me:Lol eww stop it. .
D:Lol but yo moma greens nasty asf , don't tell her that
Me:Omg you fucker. . ima tell her too
D:lmao I'm jp Bye

I put my phone down and giggled at his silliness . "D what you doing for your birthday?" moma asked him . "I'm just gonna go out with Ki and Zayln" He said . She smiled and nodded her head .

"Moma these greens are SO good" I said . I heard D cough , "Thanks babygirl and D are you ok?" Moma said . "Yes ma'am I'm fine" He said . I looked at him and grinned .

We finished eating and I was now upstairs packing my clothes . I was spending the night with D and Zayln .

As I as packing my bag D came in and wrapped his arms around my waist . He kissed and licked my neck , "moveeeee" I said . He laughed and continued . He cupped my kitty in his hands and moved in a circular motion . I bit down on my bottom lip hard to keep the moan from escaping . He began to go faster and pressed his hand harder against  my area , "Mhmmm" I moaned out . I got out of his hold and put my things in my bag . I licked my lips and he smacked my ass , walking out my room . I giggled at him .

I zipped up the bag and grabbed my jacket going downstairs . "I'm ready" I said once I got downstairs . "Iight" D said grabbing my bag for me . "Bye moma , Bye Daddy" I said . "Bye" they said in unison . I grabbed Zay's hand and we left out . I scrapped her in her seat and got in the passenger side and D got in the driver side and pulled off .

When we got to his house Zay was very sleepy . I took her to her room and changed her into her pajamas . I laid her into he bed and pulled the covers over her . "Goodnight Zay , I love you" I said . "Night mommy , Love you too" She said . I smiled and turned off her light going into D's room .

I was sleepy too so I took a quick  shower and put on one of D's shirts . I got into bed and laid down . Minutes later D got in and wrapped his arms around me . "Goodnight" I said . "Goodnight baby" He said and we fell asleep just like that .

*The next morning*

Zay and I are in the kitchen finishing up breakfast . We cooked Cheese grits , sausage , bacon , Hashbrown , biscuits , cheese eggs . And orange juice to drink .

As I was fixing the plates D came in . "Morning to my beautiful girls" He said . "Morning baby , Happy birthday" I said kissing him . Zay moved us apart we both laughed D picked up Zay while I finished plating the food .

"Happy birthday daddy" She said to him . "Thank you babygirl" he said . I placed down Zay plate and D plate in front of them . I fixed mines and sat down .

"Mmm this looks good bae" he said grabbing his fork . I smiled , "Thank you Zay helped too" I said . He looked over at her , "You did daddy's girl?" . She nodded her head and said "I helped stir the grits and I put the cheese in" . We both smiled at her , she's so cute and smart as hell to be 1 . I mean I never heard a 1 year old talk so well , some can't even talk or walk but she can .

We ate our food and Zay helped me wash the dishes . Once we were done We sat on the couch and watched movies I really enjoyed this with them , we got our own little family .

*Hours later*

We are now getting ready to go out for dinner . We all decided to match with the colors red and black , we looked so cute .

"Let's take a picture" I said . They came over and we stood in front if the big mirror in the living room . D stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and Zay stood in front of me with her hands on her hips ready for the picture to be taken . I giggled at her and snapped the picture . I looked at it and we looked so cute . I posted it on Instagram and I instantly began to get likes and comments .

We all got I the car and was on our way to Chili's . I love this restaurant they food be jumping . Yes lawd .

We got out and walked in and got seated . We looked over the menu and decided to get the 2 for 20 for us and chicken fingers and fries from the kids menu for Zay . We ordered our food and talked as we waited .

Mintues later our appetizer came out and we all ate from it . Once we finished it off our food came out and we dug in .

We finished eating and we talked , laughed , and had a good tome together .

"Ki" D said to me . "Yea" I said looking at him .

"This was the best birthday ever . I love yall" He said looking at both me and Zay .

"I love you too baby" I said pecking his lips . "I love you daddy and mommy" Zay said . I smiled at her . "I love you more babygirl" .

{Vote and comment please}