Chapter 4 (Book 2)

*2 months later*

Ki's P.O.V

Today is my baby's 38th birthday . He getting old y'all , but still sexy as hell . We're going out to eat and that's about it .

"D wake up baby" I said shaking him . He started to move and open his eyes . "Happy birthday bae" I said as I got on top of him . He put his hands around my waist .

"Thank you ma" He said smiling . I smiled back , "Go get cleaned up breakfast is ready" I said getting off him . I went downstairs to see all the kids downstairs eating .

"Morning mama" They all said . "Morning" I said smiling . Zay started to cough , "Mama you pregnant?" She asked . I placed D food in front of him and looked at her . "Yea I am , I was gonna tell you guys at dinner tonight but somebody just had to point it out" I said smiling .

"Man that's just nasty. . Y'all too old to be having sex" KD said . "Lil nigga ain't shit old over this way , Ain't that right Ki" He said winking at me . "Eww stop" Ky said . And we all laughed .

"I have something to say" Zay said . "You always gotta say something dang" KD said . "Boy hush all you do is talk" Ky said . "Shut the-" I cut KD off . "Finish that sentence if you wanna" I said glaring at him .

"Ok now. . Baby what were you going to say" I said to Zay . "Ok. . I was going to say that Q is taking me out on a date tomorrow night" She said smiling . 

"Aw , that's sweet-" Adri cut me off . "I don't think you should go" she said .

"And why not?" Zay said to Adri ."Yea why not?" KD said looking at Adri like he knew something ."Because Q is no good Zay" She said . "What do you know ? Your just jealous ok" Zay said getting mad . "Ain't nobody jealous tf" Adri said .

"Hey Hey Hey. . Cut that shit short , y'all not finna argue" D said . "Yea whatever" Adri said getting up from the table . I picked up everybody plates and sat them on the counter . "Will you wash them for me babe" I asked D . "Of course" he said getting up and pecking my lips . I smiled at him and went upstairs to lay down .

Adri's P.O.V

I was laying down watching tv when my door swung open then closed again. . I looked up to see KD . "What?" I asked . "You know what. . That's some foul ass shit you did to Zay" He said .

"Who told you?!" I said a little louder than I intended . "That don't even matter. . That's you fucking sister man , you really the definition of a hoe . You gotta change yo ways Adri . I'm younger than you and I gotta watch over you , when it's suppose to be the other way around" He said .

"I didn't mean for it to happen ok. . It just happened and yes I felt bad afterwards but it was no turning back" I said . And all of a sudden I felt sick and I ran to my bathroom in my room and began to throw up .

KD came and held my hair for me . This is the second time , I threw up last night too . Once I was done I got up and brushed my teeth . I looked at KD and he was shaking his head at me , "Mannnn" He said .

I felt my eyes water , and soon the tears fell . "What am I going to do" I cried . KD came over to me and brung me into a hug , "You know what you gotta do Adri" He said still holding me .

*Hours later*

Ki's P.O.V

We are now at Red Lobster eating . I'm glad D chose this because I love their food .

"So what do yall want. . A brother or sister?"I asked . "A brother .. I can't handle another sister , it's enough already tryna watch out for these 3" KD said . I laughed at him .

"Boy shutup. . you're the youngest out of all of us" Zay said . "So. . I still look after y'all as if I'm the oldest , I'm 14 Ian that young nigga" KD .

"I want a sister" Ky said . "I want a brother" Adri said . "I want a sister" Zay said . I nodded my head , "You already know I want a son" D said smiling and we all laughed at him .

"Ooooo what if you have twins again?" Zay said . "Oh no... I don't think I could do that shit again" I said laughing .

We finished eating and went back home . Once I got there I  took a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top . I got into bed and then D got in .

I turned around to face him . "I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday baby" I said smiling ."Yea I did. . What you do wanna  do for your birthday?" He asked . "Uhh I don't know . My pregnant ass gone be too lazy to do anything" I said laughing .

"Goodnight baby" D said kissing my lips . I kissed him back and pulled away , "Goodnight , I love you" I said turning my back to him . He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him . "I love you more" He said and we both fell asleep .

{Vote and Comment please}