Chapter 6 (Book 2)

*The next day*

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when Zay walked in . She came back home around 10 last night . I glanced at her then turned my attention back to the food on the stove .

"Mama" Zay said . I turned the stove off and turned around , "Yea?" . "I'm really sorry for What I said yesterday. . I didn't mean it , I was angry at the time and said things I didn't mean" She said . I smiled at her and gave her a hug , "Its ok babygirl I know you didn't mean it. . Just please don't say that again" I said . "Yes ma'am" She said .

Minutes later everyone came down and we ate breakfast . Once everyone was done eating D called everyone in the living room .

D and I was facing all the kids . But Zay sat on a a separate couch , I guess not wanting to sit next to Adri. .

"Alright . This here is a family meeting and we will tell anything and everything that we've done that we know we weren't suppose to" D said .

"Alright.. starting with you KD" He said . "Well I haven't done anything that bad . I smoked weed and fucked a couple times" He said . "Kayden Michael Royce.. You gone stop using that type of language in this house. . All of you will stop cursing and I mean it" I said looking at all of them . "Yes ma'am" They all said in unison .

"Alright now. . Ky you got anything to say?" D said . And everyone's attention was on her , honestly I would be surprised as hell if she has done anything bad because she's a good girl .

"Well I've had sex once. . Please don't be mad" She said . "Who would've thought little miss goody two shoes gave up the cookie" KD said . "Omg shut up KD" Ky said hitting him . I'm trying to stay calm because I can not be stressed out but to know what my children have been doing makes me angry. . Ain't none of they asses leaving this damn house. . Hell naw !

"Alright Adri got anything else you wanna tell us" D asked . "No" Adri said lowly . "Man gone head and tell them , they gone know sooner or later" KD said . And everyone's attention turned to her . "I .. Im pregnant" She said . My mouth dropped , "Adri what the hell!" I yelled . "Babe come on calm down. . You cannot be stressed out ok But Adri. . I could kill you right now" D said. . "I don't know what ima do with you Adrianna" I said . "I'm sorry mama" she said .

"You pregnant by him ? Ugh I can't sit here and listen to this bull!" Zay said getting up . "Zay sit your ass down NOW!" D yelled at her . She sighed heavily and sat back down .

"Zay do you have anything to say?" D asked her . "No" She said . "D?" I asked . "Nah , you?" He asked . "No. . so ok this family meeting is over but what I've heard from yall 3 got me pissed off" I said glaring at them .

"The only thing that kept me from putting my foot up y'all asses is the fact that I'm pregnant and I cannot stress myself out with all this bullshit . Ky , Adri , And KD y'all will not leave this house for no reason but school .. I can't dare trust y'all outside this house" I said .

"And you Adri. . Girl I should beat your ass , no child should be doing what you're doing especially mines . Know what , All of you get the fuck out my face NOW!" I yelled .

Adri's P.O.V

I didn't tell everything I should've at the family meeting but if I would've told them all hell would break lose and my mom and dad would really beat my ass .

I'm not telling anyone my secret because all their going to do is judge me and I don't need that . I like it and no one is going to stop me from doing it .

D's P.OV

When Ki asked me if I had anything to say I should've just said it because keeping it from her is only going to make her more mad .

I'm just going to keep it to myself as long as I can because I cannot lose my wife and children .

What do you think Adri's secret is ?

What do you think D's secret is ?

{Vote and Comment please}