Chapter 43

*Two days later*

I'm so glad to be home , damn I hate hospitals . But I know your wondering , 'What'd you name the baby?' Well we named our little princess Adrianna Desire Royce .

Right now I'm rocking her to sleep while watching tv . D comes down the stairs , "Zayln upstairs playing with her toys .. I'll be back" He said .

"Come here" I said . He sat next to me , "Where were you the night I gave birth , I called you and called you and you never answered" .

"I was out looking for my aunt but I didn't find her and I uh.." He stopped , "Ill see ya later. . call me if you need me I'll be at the trap" He said getting up . "You what D? Finish the sentence" I said to him . "Nothing iight I'll see ya later" He said and left . I shook my head and went upstairs to lay  Adrianna in her crib . 

I walked into Zay's room , "Hey mamas" I said . "Hey mommy" She said . I sat there and watched her play with her toys . "How does it feel to be a big sister?" I asked . She looked at me and smiled , "I like it" She said .

"Well it's getting late. . lets get you ready for bed" I said . She nodded her head , I bathed her and got her into her pajamas then tucked her into bed .

"Goodnight" I said . "Goodnight , give Adri a goodnight kiss for me" she said . I smiled and told her ok and kissed her cheek .

*3 HOURS LATER*

It was now a little after 11 and I was tired so I got into bed . As soon as I closed my eyes Adri started crying . "Damn it" I said and got up .

I went to her room and got her out the crib . I went downstairs and fixed her a bottle . I rocked her slowly as I fed her the bottle . "Adri I was about to go to sleep your little hungry self" I said to her .

Yes I was angry , but not at Adrianna . I was mad because D is always gone and I have to be up in the middle of the fucking night it's like he doesn't even help me .

As I was feeding Adri the bottle D came in . "Hey bae" He said kissing my cheek and sitting next to me . I didn't say anything to him I just handed him Adri and went upstairs .

I wasn't sleep yet I just laid there . After a while D came in , "Adri sleep" He said while taking off his clothes . I nodded my head , D got in bed and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind .

"D?" I said , "Yea baby?" He replied . "Before you left. . what were you about to say"

"Nothing Ki. . Just go to sleep" He said . "Whatever D" I said moved his arms from around me .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I was woken up by Adri's shoft cries . I looked at the time on my phone and it said 3:45 . I groaned and got out of bed going to her room . I got her out of the crib and walked back into my room .

I was rocking her back and forth and she still wouldn't stop crying . "Damn I can't sleep take her somewhere else" D complained . "You know what D .. Fuck you ok , it's like your not even trying to help me here . This is your daughter as well , Instead of complaining why don't you get your ass up and help me.. I'm sick and tired of feeling like I'm in this alone , I'm the one always waking up in the middle of the night not you ! I feed her , change her and everything else" I said and by now I felt my eyes watering . Adri finally stopped crying and fell back asleep .

Took her back to her room and went back into ours . "Baby I'm sorry ok. . I'm promise I will help more , I didn't know you felt that way" He said . I didn't respond I just closed my eyes and went to sleep .   

What was D about to say ?

{Vote and Comment please}