Chapter 29

I woke up and began getting ready . D , Zayln , and I are going out for breakfast .

I grabbed my robe and towel and went into the bathroom . I did my usual and went inside the closet to find something to wear .

I decided on a tan sweater top , light colored skinny jeans , tan Ugg's , mint blue scarf and gold bow ear rings .

I put on my clothes and shoes and sat in front of my mirror . I put on eyeliner , mascara , and pink lipstick .

I grabbed my brown purse and phone and went downstairs . I went into the kitchen . "Hey Moma , Hey daddy" I said sitting at the table , "Hey" they both said . "And where are you going" Moma said .

"Oh I'm going out for breakfast with D and Zayln" I said . "Who's that sweetie?" she asked .

"Yea moma we gotta talk when I get back"

She nodded her head and I left out . I got in my car and texted D that I was on omw and drove off .

I pulled up to his house and grabbed my purse getting out . I knocked and minutes later he came to the door looking mad as hell .

He let me in and I sat on the couch and he came and sat next to me . "What's wrong baby?" I asked .

"That bitch. . She brings Zayln over here and tells me 'you can have her , I don't want a child' and some more bullshit . It took everything in me not to kill her ass . The old me would've shot her on sight but see I'm tryna change . It's good though I got my babygirl" He said .

"That's one trifling ass bitch . But D don't worry ok . I'll help you with Zayln if you want" I said .

"You will?" he asked . "Of course I love kids" I said smiling . "Where is she?" I asked . "Upstairs , I'll go get her" He said getting up .

I sat and waited , a couple minutes later he comes down with a little girl that looks exactly like him . She was so pretty , omg I love her already .

"Zay this is Ms.Ki" He said introducing us . I looked at him like he had two heads "Boy I'm not old" I turned to Zayln , "Hey babygirl and call me Ki" I said . "Hey Ki" she said smiling . "Can I touch your hair?" She asked . "Yes" I replied , She began running her little fingers through it . D and I laughed . "Its so long and pretty" She said . "Thank you baby" I said .

"Ready to go?" D asked . I nodded my head . I picked her up and but her on my side and we all walked to the car . I scrapped Zay in and got in the passenger side .

A few minutes later we pulled up to IHop . I got out and got Zay from the back seat D grabbed my hand and I grabbed Zay's and we walked inside . We got seated and looked over the menu .

As we were looking over the menu I decided on just pancakes . "Mommy what you getting?" She askes me . D and I looked at each other , She called me mommy . I looked away from D and smiled at her , "I'm getting pancakes sweetie , you want the same?" I asked . She nodded her head and our waiter came back and we ordered our food .

Our food came out and we began to eat . I noticed Zay wasn't eating her food she was just looking at it . "What wrong?" I asked . "I want more syrup mommy" She said . I grabbed the syrup and poured her some more .

We ate our food and left . As we were driving I heard light snores , I looked back and Zay was sleep . I giggled , that food put her to sleep .

"Does it bother you?" D asked me . "Does what bother me?" I asked looking at him . "That she calls you mommy" He said .

"No it doesn't , I love that little girl already . I can tell her mom didn't give her any type of affection , and she needs a mother figure to give that to her" I said .

He smiled at me , "Thank you Ki , for everything . You stayed by my side through it all . I love you girl" He said .

I smiled and leaned over kissing his cheek . "I love you too" .

We pulled up to his house and went inside he took Zay upstairs and came back down .

"Hey I'm finna home . I be back later on and we can watch movies together or something" I said . "Alright bae , Ima cook dinner . Be back round 7" He said . "Ok" kissed his lips and left .

I pulled up to the house and got out . I walked in looking for moma , and she was in the kitchen . I went in and sat down , "Hey moma" . "Hey baby and what'd you need to talk about" she asked .

"D .. He has a daughter , She's 1 and when I said Zayln this morning that's who I was talking about" I said .

"Wow. . How did you react when he told you?" She asked me .

"I reacted good. . I said I wouldn't be mad because we weren't together but when he told me he had a daughter I'll admit I was a little sad because I wanted to have his first child but you things happened" I said .

"I know what you mean babygirl and does she like you?" She asked me .

"Moma. . she likes me a lot she called me mommy today while we were at Ihop . I was shocked but I don't mind because her so called mom said she didn't want her and some more stuff like that so she needs a mother figure" I said .

"You're so mature babygirl . And that's sweet of you too be there for her" She said .

"You raised me well moma" I said smiling at her . She smiled and hugged me .

{Vote and comment please}