Chapter 21

*Sunday morning*

I woke up and went to the bathroom . I brushed my teeth and washed my face . I went back to my room and grabbed my phone and went downstairs .

"Morning moma , Morning daddy" I said sitting at the table . "Morning babygirl" they said in unison . "Here eat your breakfast" Lisa said putting a plate of food in front of me , It looked so good . I began to eat , as I was eating my phone beeped . I had a Goodmorning text from Kasen , I smiled . I loved how he still had that effect on me . I texted him back and continued eating . "And who got you smiling" Lisa asked . I looked up at her , "Kasen the boy I was telling you about" . She nodded her head . "Take things slowly babygirl I don't wanna see you hurt again" She said , "Neither do I" My daddy said . I smiled at them , "I promise I will" . I finished eating and put my dish in the sink sitting back down .

I was texting Kasen when my daddy said something . "Wyd today?" He asked . "Around 1 I'm going somewhere with Kasen and afterwards I'm going to Arie and Ariann's house" He nodded his head . "Well I'm about to go chill in my room bye yall" I said leaving before they even responded . I got back into bed and texted Kasen my address . Then I texted Arie to let her know I was coming by and that I needed to talk , She said ok . I put my phone on charger and watched The Parkers , I love this show .

The shows was back to back and I watched them up until 12 . I got up and went to my closet . I decided to wear black skinny jeans , a white and black shear top , and black wedges .

I went to the bathroom and got in the shower . Once I got out I dried off and wrapped my robe around me . I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my cleanser .

I went into my room and put on my clothes . I then sat in front of my mirror and put my hair into a high bun with two bangs coming down on the side of my face . I put on mascara , eyeliner and my red lipstick . I went to my jewelry box and put on my gold chain necklace and gold bangles . I put on my shoes , grabbed my purse and phone then went downstairs .

I sat on the couch waiting on Kasen . 10 minutes later he texted me and said he was outside . I grabbed my purse and went outside locking the door behind me .

I got inside the car and put on my seatbelt . "You look beautiful" He said smiling at me . "Thank you , You look good too" I said . He smiled showing his deep dimples lawd he was fine , I mean fine asf .

20 minutes later we pulled up to a nice big house . I looked over and Kasen . "Kas who's house is this?" I asked . "My mother's" He said . "Omg really? , I missed her so much come on lets go in" I said getting out and walking towards the door leaving Kasen behind . He laughed whole walking up knocking on the door . A few minutes later she answered it . When she saw me she brung me into a hug , "My baby , I missed you so much you've grow up" she said and pulled away from the hug letting us in .

"I missed you too Moma Glenda" I said smiling at her . We all Sat down in the living room . "when Kasen told me he saw you I told him he better bring you by here to see me girl" She said . I smiled at her . Moma Glenda was like my a mother to me , I love that lady with everything in me and she was so funny and cool .

We talked , and ate some of her famous chocolate chip cookies . We left her house at 3 . We're now headed back to my house so I can go to Arie & Ariann's .

We pulled up to my house and I said "bye" about to get out but he stopped me . "Ki you know better" He said smiling . I leaned over and kissed his lips . I pulled away and smiled at him getting out the car . He pulled off and I got inside mines heading to see my girls .

I pulled up to their house and got out . They lived with their auntie she's real cool , their mom and dad died in a car crash when they were little kids . I knocked on the door and minutes later their auntie opened it . "Hey Ki" She said letting me in . "Hey Suzanne , Are they in their rooms?" I asked . "yea you can gone on up" She said walking in the kitchen . I walked upstairs and both was in Ariann room . "Hey" They said in unison . "Hey" I said sitting on the bed . "What you needed to tell us" Arie said . They both turned to face me and I began to speak .

"Long story short D cheated on my again with some alien looking bitch . I went to his house to talk with him and the bitch was there . I'm so done with him . At first I was mad and sad . But now I'm just holding up my middle fingers cause I know who I want and who I need and that's my baby Kasen . We ain't made it official yet but you know" I said . "Girl oooo lawd I wanna murk D ass he so wrong but fuck him and get your man" Arie said . "I know that's real cause you know how you and Kasen are in love I swear y'all so cute" Ariann said . I smiled at both of them , "Oh yea I gotta tell y'all something" Ariann said . "What?!" Arie and I said in unison . "I got out with Brandon" She said . "I seen it coming y'all so cute" I said . "Man whattttt But I'm happy for you sis" Arie said . We laughed and talked some more . I love these girls .