Chapter 44

*The next day*

D's P.O.V

Wassup my niggas , Yall ain't heard from me in a while . And I know y'all wondering what I was about to say to Ki. .

Well what I told her was part of the truth .. I was out looking for my Aunt but what I did after that is going to break her heart that's why I don't want to tell her yet . And It almost slipped out when I was talking to her .

I cheated on her , well I only got head I didn't fuck her . But I know ... It still counts as cheating . I don't wanna tell her because I know she's not going to marry me then , and I don't wanna lose her . I love her so much I just slipped up , This is my third time stepping out on her and I promised her I wouldn't do it again but I did . Mannn I don't know wtf ima do .

But anyway right now I'm watching tv with Ki and Zay in the living room . As we were watching tv Adri started crying . Ki was about to get up but I stopped her .

"I got her bae" I said smiling at her . She smiled back , "Thank you" she said . I went to my babygirl room and got her out of her crib . "Hey there daddy's girl" I said to her . She stopped crying and smiled at me showing her gums . I couldn't help but smile , my babygirl is so beautiful . I already know ima have to kill them li boys when she grow up . For her and Zay , ain't nun of them li niggas getting close to my daughters .

I walked back downstairs into the living room with Adri in my arms . I sat back down in my spot on the couch . "Lemme see her" Ki said . I handed her Adri and she rocked her while holding her little pinky finger . I smiled at them .

As I was sitting there my phone beeped , Telling me I had a message .

Text Convo
?: Hey bae
Me:tf. . you got the wrong number
?:Oh so now you don't remember me , it's Ashley
Me:Man don't text my fucking phone. . letting you give me head was a mistake . Ian yo bae ok. . I got a family lose my number
Ashley:Fuck you

I put my phone in pocket and continued to watch tv . As we were all sitting there it was a knock at the door . I got up and opened it , "Wassup my niggas!!" Nick said walking In . "Nigga stop being so fucking loud" I said to him .

"Look at my niece man , she look just like yo ugly ass" He said . "Nigga so you calling my baby ugly" Ki said . And we all laughed , "Nah sis. ." he said to Ki .

"What y'all got in here to eat. . A nigga hungrier than a bitch" Nick said walking in the kitchen I followed behind him . He was in the refrigerator , "oh yea nigga , We know where your aunt at so how you wanna do this" He said coming back out with mayo , cheese , and sandwich meat .

"Man just get em to kill her. . I don't have time for that shit" I said . "Alright. . ima let them niggas know" He said as he was making a sandwich .

He finished making the smashing and got some chips . "Nigga remember this ain't you damn house. . Shit stop eating our food" I said to him . "Nigga whatever" He said biting into his sandwich .

"Aye man I gotta tell you some" I said in a whisper so Ki wouldn't here . "Wassup" He sais .

"I cheated on Ki. . the night she went into labor I was out looking for my aunt and after that I got some head form a bitch name Ashley , I didn't fuck her though" I said in whisper .

"Nigga wtf. . You was doing good , You gotta stop that shit man. . Ki gave your ass too many chances and then y'all engaged" He said shaking his head .

"I know man. . I know" I said . I know it's gone be hard But I have to be honest with Ki . I just hope she doesn't leave me .

{Vote and Comment please}