Chapter 5 (Book 2)

Adri's P.O.V

Right now I'm about to tell Zay what happened . What KD said to me yesterday was true , I need to tell her and hopefully she will forgive me .

I walked down the hall to Zay's room and knocked . "Come in" She said from the other side . I walked in and sat in the chair then turned to face her . "Wassup" she said looking at a magazine . "Uh I need to tell you something , But promise me you will atleast try to forgive me" I said looking at her . "girl come in what is it?" she asked .

"Ok. . Q and I had sex , please don't me mad Zay I promise you I'm so fucking sorry I don't know what took over me it just happened and I felt so bad afterwards" I said . I think I may be pregnant also but I don't want anyone to know. . Only person that knows is KD .

Zay closed the magazine and threw it at me . "Wtf Adri , you're suppose to be my little sister but you wanna go out and fuck my first boyfriend ? Yo that's how you fucking feeling . You got life fucked all the way up how could you be so fucking nasty to sleep with your sister's boyfriend!" she said loud . I couldn't even find words to speak I just looked down .

"Aye what's going on in here" Dad asked coming in the room with mom behind him . "Tell them what your nasty hoe ass did bitch . TELL THEM!" Zay yelled at me . "Watch your mouth Zayln" Mama said . "Nah fuck that and fuck her she wants to go around and sleep with my boyfriend. . My first one at that .... I'm kick your fucking ass" Zay said charging at me . Next thing I know she was on top of me punching me in my face .

"STOP IT" I heard mama say then Zay was lifted off of me . I stood up to see my whole family shaking their heads at me . "Adri how could you do something like that" Ky said . Tears rolled down my face , "I'm so sorry ok. . I'm sorry I feel really bad and when KD and I talked about it he made me see that I couldn't keep it from you any longer so I knew I had to tell you" I cried to Zay .

Zay got out Dad's grip . "So you knew KD , fuck both of y'all" She yelled . "Aye bruh don't yelling at me like you crazy fuck wrong with you. . Yea I knew but it wasn't my place to tell you , I knew Adri was gone do the right thing and she did.. she told you" KD said a little loud to Zay .

"You know what I'm done being the nice Zay. . That girl is gone , I see what being nice does to you. . You get fucked over . So fuck this damn family!" Zay yelled grabbing her keys and purse .

"Hey! stop this. . everyone calm down , Zay sit down you're not going anywhere" Mom said . "Like hell I'm not" Zay said about to walk out her room . "Aye cut that shit out and don't talk to your mom like that" Dad grabbing Zay's arm .

Zay snatched her arm from Dad's grip , "She's not even my fucking mom!" She yelled and walked out . When Zay said that I saw tears roll down Mom's face .

"Baby she didn't-" Mama cut dad off . "No Deante!" she said leaving the room . Dad looked at me like he wanted to kill me and left .

Ki's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Zay said that to me . I mean yea it's true I'm not her biological mom but I've been that girl's mom since I was 17 years old . When her mom left her with D I didn't have to raise her but I did . And I loved and cared for her as if she was my own and I still love and car for her and always will . So for her to say that hurts my heart .

I know she probably didn't mean it. . It was jut in the heat if the moment but still , she said it .

"Baby you know she didn't mean it" D said getting in bed next to me . I didn't say anything , he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him . "Bae you ok?" D asked .

"No. . In not ok D , Can't you see it already?" I paused and wiped tears from my face . "Our family is tearing apart , I don't know what to do. . I can't handle all of this , I'm pregnant and I refuse to stress myself and lose my child I can't go through that again" I cried into his chest .

"It's gone be ok baby.. Tomorrow we're going to all sit down and talk things out because you're right. . We can't have you stressed out" D said then he wiped my tears away .

He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up . I looked into his beautiful blue eyes . "I love you baby" D said then pecked my lips . I smiled , "I love you too" .

Adri finally told Zay

Lots of secrets will be spilled at this family meeting ... Just wait on it !

{Vote and comment please}