Chapter 9

I couldn't believe I've been kidnapped like who would even want to take me and why .

So many questions were running through my head and I was scared as shit . God , Deante please hurry and come for me baby .

I was knocked out of thoughts by the door swinging open . And Rod walks in , should've known his creepy has had some to do with this .

"Hey Ki" he says grinning . "What the hell is going on here Rod" I said pissed off . "Well you see D is really at the top and me and my boys are taking his empire and I'm gone keep you for myself" He said walking over to me . He rubbed my thigh and tried to kiss me .

I moved my face . "You pose to be his friend how you could you do that to him , and don't you fucking touch me bitch" .

He slapped me hard across the face , "Bitch watch who you talking to , how about we give D a call?" he said chuckling .

He pulls out a phone and puts it on speaker . Once he picked up I screamed into the phone "D please come get me , Rod is-" .

Rod cut me off  "ok that's enough bitch , But what's good D I got your pretty girl here and im finna have some fun with her and oh yea you can kiss your empire goodbye pussy nigga" he said .

"I swear if you touch her I'll kill you nigga and wtf man I thought you was my nigga and fuck nah bruh ain't nobody taking my shit from me best believe that , Ki I'm coming for you baby-" he didn't finish because Rod hung up the phone .

Rod put the phone on the table and walks over to me and starts to pull up my shirt . "Stop get away from me" I screamed . He slapped me again told me to be quiet . He untied me and started taking off my pants I tried fighting him off but he was too strong .

He took my pants off and my shirt . And I was only in my panties and bra . I kept kicking and screaming and he punched me In the face , I held my face In pain and cried .

"Please stop Rod , Please" I said as he started taking my panties right before he did someone came through the door and pushed him off of me .

"Yo wtf man , she here only for hostage don't fucking touch her matter fact get the fuck outta here nigga" The voice said .

The voice sounded so familiar and when I looked up my eyes locked with Lamar's . (go back to chapter 7 if ya don't remember)

He looked at me and then turned back to Rod . "Get out bruh" he said . "why you defending her ass . if she gone be here might as well have fun" Rod said smiling at me . I began to put my clothes back on .

Lamar grabbed a gun and pointed it at Rod . "Get the fuck out remember yo pussy ass work for me , and don't come back in here or next time I'll blow yo fucking brains out" . Rod just walked off and Lamar put the gun away .

He walked over to me and I looked up at him . "what's going on Lamar ?" I said . "Look this has nothing to do with you . I'm sorry but I had to take you for hostage to get what I wanted . I really like you Ki and I hate that I had to do this" he said . "If you like me like you say you do and was a good friend you wouldn't have involved me in this shit . I can't believe you Lamar" I said feeling tears form in my eyes . I really hurted me that Lamar would do this we had gotten so close and I thought I could trust him .

"I'm sorry" he said leaving . I watched as he walked out and noticed the phone that Rod was using was still on the table . I got up and walked over to and picked it up . I dialed D number , he picked up on the first ring .

"hello"

"omg D , please come get me idk where I am I'm scared"

"baby it's gone be ok we know where y'all are , im coming for you right now as we speak bae I love you"

"I love you too" I said . And hung up . I waited on D , I started to ease up a little because I knew that my baby was coming for me .

About 40 minutes later I started to hear gun shots and yelling . Then the door busted open and in walked my baby . He ran over to me and I started crying I was so happy he came for me .

"B-Baby I was so scared , I-I" I couldn't even get my words out . "Its ok baby let's go" he said and grabbed my hand . We walked out hand in hand . When we made it outside the room all I saw was bodies I couldn't stand the scene and D knew it . He put my face in his chest and continued to walk .

"Aye burn this bitch up and take Rod and that other nigga to the trap I'll meet ya there" he said . "Ok boss" a guy said . We walked out and got in the car . I closed my eyes and laid my head on the car door .

We pulled up to the trap and got out . He walked me to his office , "stay here bae while I handle this and don't leave this room" . "No I wanna watch" I said . I didn't really wanna watch anyone die I just wanted to see Lamar again .

"You sure?" he asked . I nodded my head , he grabbed my hand and we walked into the other room . Rod and Lamar was tied up and Nick and other guys was standing around .

"I'm getting straight to the fucking point , any last words?" he said looking at Ray . "Fuck you bitch nigga" And with that D shot him twice in the head .

"what about you nigga?" he said to Lamar . He looked over at me and said "I'm sorry Ki" . "Wtf you know this nigga?" D said .

I didn't respond I walked over to Lamar and hugged him . "Bye Lamar" .

I walked out the room because I couldn't see him get killed like that . As soon As I walked out and closed the door I heard two gun shots .

I felt tears form in my eyes and they soon began to fall . Lamar was a good friend to me , but what he did I couldn't forgive that and I knew I couldn't stand in the way of D killing him .