Chapter 3

*1 month later*

Ki'Ann P.O.V

I wake up getting ready for school , I'm so glad today Friday . I went to my closet and picked out some ripped high waisted skinny jeans , blue and white crop top , blue flats . I then grabbed my gold chain necklace and placed everything on my bed .

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower , took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper . And got in the shower .

I got out brushed my teeth , went to my room and put on my lotion . Then I put on my clothes and jewelry . I wanted to wear my hair down so I flat ironed it . And I must I say it looked great , I put on some lip gloss and mascara and walked downstairs waiting on Deante to pull up . He's taking me to school today .

Over this 1 month him and I have gotten so much closer . We haven't made it official yet but we know our feelings for each other we're just taking things slow . But damn it I'm ready to be his , I'm tired of waiting .

Deante P.O.V

I'm on my way to get Ki'Ann so I can drop her off at school . As I'm driving to get her I'm thinking of what her answer is going to be . I'm taking her out Saturday and I'm finally going to ask the question . I would've asked her sooner but I had to make sure I was ready to let go of my hoes , because I don't want to hurt Ki'Ann .

I pulled up to her house and texted her to come outside . I was on instagram as I waited for her to come . She came out and got in the car .

"Hey Bae" I said to her . "Hey" she said smiling . I love her smile with those deep pretty dimples . I smiled at her and drove out hee driveway .

15 minutes later we pulled up to her school . I gave her a peck on the lips and smiled . She smiled back and said "See you at 3:35 and please don't be late again" . "Haha I promise I won't be late" I said to her . She got out the car and waved to me .

I pulled off heading to Robert's house . Robert was my boss when I first started the game . After he married his wife he handed everything down to me .

He called me up yesterday and told me to stop by . I haven't seen him in a while so I was happy to see him . Robert was more than just my boss he was the father figure in my life and treated me like I was his own .

I pulled up to his house and knocked on the door . Couple minutes later he opened it and dapped me up . "Wassup" I said to him . "Nun much I just wanted to talk to you I haven't seen ya in a while" he said . "Yea man i know" I said .

We walked to his kitchen and sat at the table . "How's the business going?" he asked . "Everything going good man , how you and Lisa" I asked . "We're good , She's over at he sister's house right now" he said .

As I looked at him I began to think . Robert looks just like Ki'Ann and he's Puerto Rican . She's mixed with it , damn how could I not notice this . He has to be her father but he never said he had kids . "You ok over there nigga?" he asked . "Can I ask you something?" I said . "Yea what is it" he said .

"Do you have a daughter?" I asked . "Well yes I have two I just never talk about them , their mom put me out a few years back and I never seen them since . Why do you ask?" he said . "Is one named Ki'Ann ?" I asked he looked at me confused , raising and eyebrow . "Yea how you know?" he said . "Well we're friends , I asked you because I noticed that you looked like her a lot" I said . We sat in silence .

"I want to see her bring her back by here at 5:00" he said . "Alright , ill see ya later" I said getting up and leaving . I can't believe that the girl I'm falling for is Roberts daughter . But he said he has two . Ki'Ann never mentioned a sister to me .