Chapter 14

*1 month later*

It's now summer and I've graduated 10th grade . I'm still trying to cope with the lost of my baby . It's really hard on me I don't think I could ever have another child .

I visited my mom and she's actually doing good she's getting better and better everyday . She apologized for the way she treated me and I told her I forgive her . I also told her about my miscarriage and she was sad that she didn't get to have a grandchild .

I'm getting ready for this get together Brandon is having . He invited D and I . Arie , Ariann , and Braily are coming too .

"Hey babe you ready" D said walking in the room . "Hey and yes" I said smiling at him . I grabbed my purse and keys and we got in the car .

15 mintues later we pulled up to Brandon's house . "Hey Ki , glad you made it" Brandon said hugging me . "Wassup D" he said dapping D . We walked in and enjoyed the party . I was with my girls and D was with some dudes he knew .

We laughed talked and danced . I really was enjoying it til I got this text from an unknown number .

It was a picture of D kissing some hoe , I don't know when this was taken but I know its recent . It said "so your nigga faithful ? Ok let me know how I taste bitch" . I instantly got mad asf but I didn't show it I just wanted to handle it when we got home .

I walked over to D and grabbed his arm walking him to the car . We got in and he looked at me , "What's wrong bae? Why we leaving its only 11" he said .

"What is this shit?" I asked him holding my phone up in his face he looked at it and nothing but guilt swept his face . "Babe I'm so sorry and its not what it looks like just hear - " . I cut his ass off , "Just save the shit you finna say for another dumb hoe take me home now Deante" .

He started up the car and drove off . when we pulled up to the house I got out slamming his car door and walked in the house and got in the shower .

When I got out D was sitting on the bed I looked at him and went to my drawer to get some panties and a bra .

"Bae can we please talk" he said . "Yea we finna talk best believe that shit" I put on my panties , bra and a oversized t-shirt . I walked over to the bed and sat down and positioned myself so that I was facing him . "Talk" I said .

"Ok , it happened a couple days before you were in the hospital . Me and the niggas was chilling in the trap and these females was there and long story short we fucked . I didn't mean for it to happen I was high , I was gonna tell you , I just didn't know how please forgive me Ki and Nick was on my back about it telling me I was wrong for doing that to you and I know I was wrong I just wasn't thinking" he said .

I felt tears form in my eyes I just couldn't believe he would do some shit like that to me when I've been nothing but faithful . My tears started to fall and D tried to wipe them away but I pushed his hands away .

"How could you . I've been nothing but faithful to your ass . You were always on my back about me having a friend that's a boy when you sat there and cheated on me . No matter how many guy friends I have I would never cheat on you . I forgive you but I ain't forgetting it best believe" I said as I wiped my tears away finna walk out the room but he stopped me .

"So are we still together ?" he asked grabbing my waist . "Yea but I'm gone make yo life a living hell" . He sucked his teeth "Bae please don't I'm sorry and I love you" he said . "I love you too But you lucky I even forgave your ass , you can't possibly think you gone get off that easy and next time I'm leaving you for good so you better take this into consideration and not fuck up again" I said walking out the door . His ass followed me .

"Where you going ?" he asked . "To a guest room , your punishment starts to night . Ian sleeping with you for a while" . "Mannnn Ki I can't sleep without you"

"better take some sleeping pills then , good night" I said and closed the door behind me in his face . I got under the covers and fell asleep .

*The next morning*

I woke up and went into the bathroom . I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went downstairs and started on breakfast .

I cooked eggs , grits , sausage , Hashbrown , and biscuits . I fixed my plate and sat down eating . A couple minutes later D walked downstairs . "Mmmm it smells good" I heard him say,  I chuckled "Morning baby" he said coming in the kitchen . "Morning" I said still eating .

He walked over to the stove and turned to me . "Where my food Ki?" he asked . "In the refrigerator and freezer , maybe you should call up that hoe to cook for you cause I'm not" . "Man Ki , Baby don't say that" he said . "Yea whatever" I finished eating and walked to the room to find something to wear , I was going to see Lisa I need to talk to her .

I put on my clothes and did my hair . I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to let D know I was leaving . I go in there and this nigga is about to pour his eggs in the skillet without butter . I stopped him , "Deante aren't you forgetting something?" I asked him . "Uh nah I don't think so" I chuckled and went to the refrigerator and grabbed some butter and handed to him .

"Thank you" he said smiling . "Yea whatever , please don't burn down the house I'll be back" I said . "Where you going?" he asked . "Out" I said leaving our the kitchen and getting in my car .

As I pulled up to my dad and Lisa's house I seen her about to leave . I got out and walked over to her and she was crying . "Lisa what's wrong" . "your father w-we gotta go to the hospital" she getting in the car , I got in with her and she drove off .

We got to the hospital and she asked what happened to him . The lady at the front said to take a seat in the waiting room . We took a seat and I felt tears gather in my eyes , I didn't know what to think .

I texted D and told him that we were at the hospital . He said he was on his way .

Lisa and I sat there and waited holding each others hands . 20 minutes later D walked in . "What happened he ok?" he asked . "We don't know they haven't told us anything" I said . He nodded and sat next to me , I put my head on his shoulder .

About a hour later a doctor came out . He informed us that my father had a heart attack and fell into a coma . When he said that Lisa broke down and I started to cry holding on to D .

I have so much going on right now . First having the miscarriage , the situation with D , and now my dad . So much shit is coming down on me all at once and I don't know what to think or how to deal with this lord knows I need Ki'Brie here with me because she would know what to do .