Run Away part 2.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Not to spoil anything, BUT THERE IS A DEATH IN THIS CHAPTER! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY DEATH!

Lafayette ran straight into Washington's office. He ran in unaware that he was talking to another student.

"Mr. Lafayette I need you to come back..." Washington was interrupted.

"This is really really important Sir." Lafayette stated.

"Ok, Mr. Greene? I will talk to you later but apparently something has come up." Washington explained.

"No problem sir. I can ask someone else." Nathaniel nodded.

"Thank you." Washington replied. The other boy turned and left the room. "Laf, what is it?"

"Alexander ran away." Lafayette explained. "He and Jefferson got into a fight and Seabury humiliated him in front of everyone. Again."

"What?" Washington couldn't believe it. "Where is Seabury?"

Lafayette pointed to Seabury's classroom. Washington stood up and walked towards the door. He went to the man's classroom and opened the door.

"Mr. Seabury, I need to speak with you about something." Washington stated.

"Yes. Please finish reading chapter five." Samuel said before following George out. They went back to Washington's office to talk.

"What did you do to Alexander?"

"Mr. Hamilton started a fight."

"He didn't start anything. He may have thrown the first punch, but Jefferson started it." Lafayette interrupted.

"I don't need a 15 year old telling me how to discipline my students." Seabury answered.

"Well I hope you're happy, because Alexander ran away. Now a '15 year old' is on the streets by himself because he felt like everyone at this school hates him." Washington stated while still trying to be calm.

"You said that he was a nobody!" Lafayette exclaimed.

"Laf..." Washington began but was cut off.

"You said that he was a stupid brat with no worth! Do you know what that means to a foster kid!!!" Lafayette yelled.

"Lafayette that is enough!" Washington scolded him.

"Washington, maybe you should keep your boys on a tighter leash. Some day you'll have one of those foster kids of yours on a milk carton." Seabury smirked. "Now if you really cared about him then you would be out looking for him instead of lecturing me."

Washington wanted to punch him in his snooty face. But he knew that he was right, he should be looking for Alexander. "Fine, come on Laf."

Washington grabbed his coat and he and Lafayette left the school. They jumped in Washington's car and began to look for the missing boy.

Alexander was on his way to the meeting place. He looked around and happened to see Danny walking towards the same direction.

"Hey! Did they tell you what we're doing?" Alexander asked.

"I don't know, I just know that my foster father sucks and I'm not going back." Danny sighed.

"I'm sorry. I've had families like that before." Alexander admitted.

"Is your current family nice?"

"Yeah, but they're too nice. I feel like I don't fit in with them."

"I wish I had parents that were too nice." Danny frowned. "I'm just the kid who's mother is in prison."