Update.

I'm not getting many reads for this book and I'm pretty sure that most of that has to do with two things. One. I did take that break where I thought I was discontinuing this series and then ended up coming back. Since I did tell all my readers that though, when I did start up again I had like legit maybe 15-20% of the reads I usually did. This book is probably getting 30% of that 15-20% of reads. So, to the four people who actually read this, I am in more fandoms then just the Hamilton one but have been mainly writing for that since it got so many reads, but now that it's not, I am curious if anyone here is also a superhero fan. By superhero fan I mean MCU, Marvel comics, DC comics, DC movies, DC animated movies, etc. If you are, I have been writing a crossover book between DC and Marvel characters that basically started as me saying all the characters in comic books were based off each other, but I somehow turned that idea into an actual plot. I've seen all the MCU movies, most of the DC live action movies with the exception of man of steel and a couple others, most of the Batman animated movies, and read a crap load of comics from both Marvel and DC. So it's a mix of pretty much all of those things and even though I just started writing it for fun, I was maybe thinking I could give that a try since a new fandom would probably give me a new audience and a chance to expand my readers. Idk, it was just an idea and I wanted to know what you guys think. Be sure to comment. :) Dang! Other then my 'good bye' announcement, this has got to be the biggest update I've ever written. Anyways, let me know what you think :)