After school!

A/N: I just realized my OC is Danny Luso. I think I've been watching a little too much Cobra Kai. Oh well! A/N 2.0: Ha! I remember this! I watched like the first two entire seasons within two or three days! It was a slow week... P.S Edit A/N means I wrote it now while editing and not when i first wrote the chapter :)

For the past week, everything had been the same. Alexander would go to school and disappear afterwards until about 7 or 8 at night. He never told anyone where he was going and Washington was beginning to get suspicious. He asked Lafayette, but he too had no clue. Hey, that rhymed!

"I couldn't tell you if I wanted to." Laf answered.

Washington sighed. "Thanks anyway."

Washington figured the only way for him to find out was to ask the boy directly. Too bad Alexander still wasn't home.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy 21st birthday to Danny boi!" Nate slurred. He was hammered. "Happy birthday to you!

"Nate, are you drunk?" Danny asked.

"No, why would you say that?" 

"My birthday is in three days, and I'm turning 16." Danny giggled as his friend fell over. Ben too was super drunk. Alexander and Danny knew they couldn't get drunk or they could get a smack to the face when they got home, so they kept to a two beer maximum. Edit A/N: I realize now that two beers is actually a lot for 15 year olds, but lets just say they hold their liquor well. They also kept laughing as their friends kept falling down. That's what they did everyday. After Alexander and Danny were out of school, they met up, drank, talked, and went home after a few hours. Nothing different. Just them getting through the days. Danny was in a pretty bittersweet situation. His foster parents didn't really hit him, but the reason is because they were never around. He spent most of his time after school with Nate so he wouldn't have to be alone.

"I should probably get home. There's no way I'll make it back before dark if I don't leave now." Danny stated. "And Nate is way too plastered to drive me."

"Ok," Alexander laughed as Ben tried to do a cartwheel. "Haha, you're gonna end up in a hospital."

"Who cares." Ben slurred. "It's a free country. I'M USING MY FREEDOM!"

"I suppose I should go too. I guess I don't have a ride anymore either." Alexander laughed his head off.

He and Danny began to walk away from the alley they usually met at.

"You think they'll get arrested?" Danny asked.

"Why do you think I left? I still have a while before curfew." Alexander snickered. "With those two idiots? Who knows what's gonna happen."

"Heh." Danny chuckled. "Your parents actually care what time you get home, or is it just an excuse so they don't have to pretend to worry about you?"

"Dunno yet. Possibly both. They're surprisingly hard to read."

"What do you plan to do when you turn 18?"

"Probably go to jail. It would be better than living on the street. At least it's guaranteed food and shelter. Right now that's my best bet. Besides, I'd probably end up there anyway." Alexander sighed. "You?"

"I haven't given it too much thought. I'm still hoping my mom will make parole. She told me in her last letter that she was doing good. I just hope it'll happen soon."

After awhile, Danny and Alexander had to part ways. When Alexander got home, Washington met him and called him into his study.

"Alexander. Where do you go everyday after school?"

"Just to look around. I didn't think it would be a big deal." Alex lied. He was a pretty good liar.

"Then why do you reek of alcohol?" Washington asked. "Were you drinking?"

Alexander worried, then a story popped into his head.

"My friends. I saw them on my walk." He started casually. "They're older than me and were drinking. It really wasn't a big deal."

Washington didn't buy it. He went over and shut the door to his study before going back to his seat. "What really happened?"

Alexander looked him straight in the eyes. "Nothing! I'm fine! I can take care of myself!" He got up and stormed upstairs.

Washington sighed. He didn't know what he was going to do with him. He wanted to help him. But didn't know how. The boy was just too stubborn.
It was at that moment an idea popped into his head. An idea he had when he first started fostering. When he first started taking care of Lafayette.

Talk Therapy.

A/N: sorry this one is a little shorter. Edit A/N: I know now that there are different types of therapy. I did know this when I started writing bad things happen, but i didn't realize that the like main type of therapy is actually called "talk therapy". I do know that now so I will be addressing it as that.