2: The White Wizard

Hi! Here it is! Trust me, this chapter is long. Well......the other one was a bit short. So here's my way of making it up to you guys! I hope you will enjoy this chapter! PLEASE vote and comment!<3

They traveled a great distance, over hills, under trees. Aragon put an ear to the ground muttering, "Their pace has quickened. They must have caught our scent." He rises. Turning his head as he yells to Legolas, Tauriel and Gimli and then runs off. " Hurry!" Legolas comes running up, and turns call back to Gimli. "Come on, Gimli." Tauriel ran behind Legolas as Gimli fell behind shouting, "Three days and nights pursuit. No food, no rest, no sign of our quarry but what bare rock can tell." The four ran over any vistas as fast as they can. Aragorn stopped and kneeled, he picks up Pippin's leaf-brooch. ""Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall." Tauriel ran up to Aragon, "They may yet be alive." Aragon got up muttering," Less than a day ahead of us. Come." They quickened their pace, Gimli falls out from behind a boulder and rolls down a hill. Legolas turns around once again to shout at Gimli. "Come! Gimli, we are gaining on them!" "I am wasted on cross-county. We Dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances."

The four runners struggle through a boulder covered area, and come to a rise that over-looks the green and rocky terrain of Rohan. Tauriel look to the distance breathing, "Rohan. Home of the Horse-lords." Aragon gazed upon the land. "There is something strange at work here." He muttered. "Some evil gives speed to these creatures. Sets its will against us." They continue making their way down the rocks. Aragon calling out ahead to Legolas and Tauriel. "Legolas, Tauriel! What do you Elf-eyes see?" Tauriel squinted eyes shouting, "The Uruks turn Northeast." Legolas peers off into the distance raising his voice, "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"

Aragon whispered, "Saruman."

Uruk-hai are running through a field. Merry and Pippin are being carried on the backs of two Uruks. Aragorn, Legolas, Tauriel and Gimli are still in pursuit, with Gimli lagging behind a little. "Keep breathing. That's the key. Breathe. Ohh." Tauriel breathed as the sun shined over the earth, "They run as if the very whips of their masters were behind them."

They ran through the night till dawn, the light of the sun peak over the earth. "The red sun rises, blood has been spilled this night." Legolas muttered as he faced the sunrise. Aragorn bends down looking at the ground. He hears horses and stands up and gestures for the other three to follow him in hiding behind a rock. The riders of Rohan ride up over the hill a moment later. Aragorn, seeing who they are, steps out yelling. "Riders of Rohan, What news from the mark?" The horsemen turn and circle around and surround the four, spears out. A rider got off his horse muttering, "What business does two elves, a man, and a dwarf have in the Riddermark? Speak quickly!" Gimli looked up, "Your real name, horse master and I shall give you mine." "I would cut off your head, dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground." Legolas draws his bow in rage, "You would die before your stroke fell." The spears pointed closer to Legolas, Aragorn grabs Legolas' arm and puts it down. Tauriel and Gimli lets out a sigh of relief. "I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn, this is Gimli son of Gloin, and Legolas and Tauriel of the woodland realm. We are friends of Rohan, and of Théoden your King."

"Théoden no longer recognizes friend from foe. Not even his own kin." Éomer the horse master muttered as he removes his helmet, the riders raise their spears. "Saruman has poisoned the mind of the King and claimed lordship over his lands. My company are those loyal to Rohan, and for that we are banished. The white wizard is cunning. He walks here and there they say, as an old man, hooded and cloaked, and everywhere his spies slip past our nets." "We are no spies." Aragon answered. "We track a party of Uruk-Hai westward across the plain. They have taken two of our friends captive." Tauriel look at Éomer as he muttered, "The Uruks are destroyed, we slaughtered them during the night." Tauriel eyes widen when she heard Gimli shout, "But there were two hobbits. Did you see two hobbits with them?" "They would be small, only children to your eyes." Tauriel breathed as she step closer.