"All Turns to Sliver Glass"

Here it is! I wanted to make this one special soo there are a lot of flashbacks of my favorite moments from the two books. And the reason why I undated on this day is because it's my birthday, and I just wanted to make is special. And to make is special is to make your day. I hope you enjoy this chapter! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

Three Eagles majestic appeared in the sky, one carrying Gandalf on his back. They swooped down, and picked up the Hobbits gently in their claws and flew away.

The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. Tauriel was at the Grey Havens. She looked out to the sea. White shores, and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise. It wasn't so bad, being between Heaven and earth. It seemed so peaceful, like grace. Tauriel turned her head to see her mother. She looked in disbelief, "mother?" The women smiled as she came next to her daughter. "My dear girl." She muttered before embracing Tauriel with open arms. "How are you here?" Tauriel gazed upon her mother, "I am here to guide you, to help you make a choice. To go back, or to go beyond the light." Tauriel view the sea before questioning, "A choice? I do not have one." Her mother smiled, "you always have a choice. Walk with me."

Tauriel and her mother walked across the shore, "my Tauriel, you were fated to die. But when you did, your light was so light, so pure you can control the darkness that lies within. You have a choice, do you want to go..or do you want to stay?" Tauriel closed her eyes to feel the sun hit her skin and the wind brush her hair. "Death is easy, life is hard." Her mother gazed at her and smiled as she took Tauriel's hand, "it is, yet their are good things..great things that balance the bad. You just have to decide if that good is worth it or not." "Is not that simple." Tauriel whispered. Was it worth it? She thought to herself. There was grief, her family, Kili, Boromir, being fated to die. And yet there was the good, having a home, a friend, falling in love, to be in a fellowship, to fight for Middle Earth. She blamed herself for the death of her loved ones. She didn't realize that they all have forgiven her, she just needed to forgive herself. Could she?

[Flashback]

"my mum gave it to me so I would remember my promise." He muttered.

She came closer thinking, how could dwarves be so horrible when they feel just like us. She asked, "what promise?" "That I would come back to her." Tauriel smiled at the thought of family and love. Kili tossed the token up and caught it when he said, "she worries, she thinks I am reckless." He replied with a cheeky smile. "Are you?" Tauriel was officially interested in what Kili had to say. "Nah" he answered while tossing the rock, but failed to catch it. It fell out of the cell when Tauriel stopped it with with her foot, she it held high looking at the wonders beneath the stone. She was interrupted, " sounds like quite a party their having up there." Tauriel's smile quickly faded, until she faced him telling him, " it is Mereth Nuin Giliath, The Feast of Starlight. All light is sacred to the eldar, but what wood elves love best is the light of the stars." Kili replied saying, "I always thought it is a cold light, remote and far away."
Tauriel looked back at him with disbelief, "it is memory." She told him. "Precious and pure." Then she looked back at the rune stone saying while giving it back. "Like your promise." Tauriel looked around then faced Kili telling him excitedly, "I have walked there sometimes, beyond the forest and up into the night. I have seen the world fall away, and the white light forever fill the air."

[End of Flashback]

"You cared about that dwarf. Didn't you?" Tauriel mother's breathed and Tauriel sighed, "it does not matter..not now." Her mother frowned muttering, "it does..matter. You have lost so many people your lifetime, more than an elf should. And unlike me, you are strong, you didn't die of heart break. You wanted to live. The ones you love are waiting past that horizon, and they will stay there. We will all be here waiting for you, in a hundred or a thousand years. And if you do chose to stay here, I will take you to them now. But if you chose to go back, you get a life, and a farewell." He mother smiled, "just remember, we will always be here with you."