The Pelennor Fields

Here it is! I love the flashback in this chapter. Tell me what you think of it! I hope you enjoy this chapter! And I will be updating in 3 or 4 days. So keep your eye out! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

Éowyn looked out over the Pelennor Fields, her hope was running thin. "Courage, Merry. Courage for our friends." She placed a hand on Merry as she held him close. Théoden bared his teeth at the enemy, and summoned his courage as he rode to his captains. "Éomer, take your éored down the left flank." Éomer nodded as he replied, "Flank ready." Théoden breathed, "Gamling, follow the King's banner down the center. Grimbold, take your company right after you pass the wall. Forth, and fear no darkness!" Théoden rode in front of the Rohirrim, trying to bolster their courage. "Arise, Arise, Riders of Théoden!" Théoden rode in front of Éowyn, she quickly hid her face. She to was afraid, but she did not regret her choices. She chose to fight. "Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, and the sun rises!" The riders readied their spears, as do the Orcs. Éowyn lowered her head, "Whatever happens, stay with me. I'll look after you." Théoden rode in front of the horses, and banged his sword against their lowered spears. "Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin, and the world's ending! Death!" Rohirrim shouted back, "Death!" Éowyn gulped, as Théoden repeated, "Death!" Rohirrim cried once more, "Death!" Théoden waved his sword into the sky and screamed, "Death!"
Éowyn held her sword, "Death!" The sound of Rohan traveled through the air and into the fear of orcs.

Horns sound as the Rohirrim charged. The Orcs pulled back their arrows to fire at them. "Fire!" The arrows flew as many riders fell. More arrows were fired, and more Rohirrim fell. Yet they did not retreat. "Charge!" The orc's stuttered back, "Fire at will!" The Rohirrim charged into the armies of Mordor with such a force that no Orc could withstand them.

The sound of battle was heard in Tauriel's ears. "Ready your weapons. We are near." Aragon muttered as he steered the boat. Tauriel sat at the edge of the boat. She spun her dagger as she turned to see Legolas next to her. "So, are you elves prepared for wraith of the dwarf. Uh? Once we get on the field, we begin. " Legolas and Tauriel turned around to see Gimli as he crossed his arms. " Tauriel looked back at the river, "yes..it will begin."

The Rohirrim slashed away at the Orcs, who begin retreating back to the land where the shadows lie, Mordor. "Drive them to the river!" Théoden shouted, "Make safe the city!" All of a sudden everything became silent. A roar breaked the air. A huge group of Mûmakil, ready for battle, approached the Rohirrim. Théoden and his Men watched in fear as the giant beasts marched toward them. Théoden traveled through his kin, ,Re-form the line! Re-form the line!" The riders fell back into position, and prepared to charge the Haradrim. "Sound the charge! Take them head-on!" Gamling blew his horn. "Charge!" The Rohirrim charged towards the Mûmakil, and got decimated by the strength and size of their opponents. The Mûmakil waved their tusks, as they send riders flying, and stomped upon them with their feet. Éomer paused in front of one beast, and threw his spear at its driver, killing him. The driver fell, stabbing his Mûmak in the ear, which caused it to swing sideways, taking down another beast and itself.

"Bring it down! Bring it down! Bring it down!" Théoden shouted as the men shot the Mûmak. A nearby Mûmak fell, nearly landing on Merry and Éowyn. Their horse fell, and they were sent flying. Éowyn narrowly missed being landed on, by rolling away. She looked around with much haist. "Merry!"

In the city, Pippin, Gandalf and other fearful solders waited behind the door. The sound of a troll's hammer echoed into the air. Pippin looked up at Gandlaf. "I didn't think it would end this way." Gandalf looked at him in surprise. "End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it." Pippin listened hopefully, as the sounds of the battle around them fade. "What, Gandalf? See what?" In was quiet. "White shores, and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise." Pippin smiled. "Well, that isn't so bad." "No. No, it isn't."