Our People

Sorry it took so long... It was the first week of school for me. I didn't have the time. School comes first...I guess. Here it is! The next chapter is coming in one or two days. I hope you enjoy! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

They road down the great river of Anduin. Tauriel felt the wind move through her hair, the sound of the water hitting against the boat. Then she heard a sound, it came from the forest. She glanced quickly to pick up any movement, there was nothing, but she felt it. She felt something was coming. "Legolas. " she muttered as he glanced back at her. "Do you feel it?" He looked back at her, "something sutures in the east. Hidden from us." Tauriel looked down, "to many things are hidden. To much regret." She glanced at Aragon as he taped Frodo on the shoulder. "Frodo. The Argonath! Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin."

Tauriel breath with enchantment, " Argonath." She whispered. The Fellowship looked up in awe at the towering splendor of the Argonath. Two majestic statues, carved out of the mountain, proudly stand on each side of the Anduin. Their left arms are held aloft, their palms facing outwards in gesture of warning.

The fellowship reached the shores, Aragon looked to the forest, "We cross the lake at nightfall. Hide the boats and continue on foot. We approach Mordor from the north." Tauriel whispered to Aragon, "nightfall is to late, we must move now." Her worried eyes gazed upon the stilled forest, "Oh, yes?! It's just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil? An impassable labyrinth of razor sharp rocks! And after that, it gets even better! Festering, stinking marshlands far as the eye can see!"Gimil muttered as he coughed out a puff of smoke. Aragon faced Gimil, "That is our road. I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength Master Dwarf." Gimli widen his eyes, "Recover my...?!" He mumbled as he placed the pipe towards his mouth. Legolas looks into the forest around them, then turns to Aragorn, "Tauriel is right, we should leave now." "No. Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness." Legolas sighed looking back at the forest, "It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind. Something draws near... I can feel it."

"No dwarf need recover strength!" Gimli mumbled as Pippin faced him, "pay no heed to that, young hobbit." Merry returned with some wood for the campfire, as he looks around he muttered, "Where's Frodo?" Sam, who was half-dozing, rouses with a start. Aragorn looks over the camp. His gaze stops on Boromir's shield, lying with the baggage. "Tauriel, where is she!" Legolas said with hast.

In the forest, Frodo wanders around. He stands by an immense stone head, lying with its side on the ground. Boromir, gathering wood, sees Frodo and approaches him. "I know why you seek solitude. You suffer, I see it day by day. You sure you do not suffer needlessly? There are other ways, Frodo, other paths that we might take." Frodo slowly backed away as Boromir approached closer. Tauriel ran through the woods to do a gaze around the shore until she heard a voice, Frodo. "I know what you would say. And it would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart." Frodo said. Tauriel travels closer to the sound to see Frodo and Boromir. "Warning?" Boromir breathed, "Against what? We're all afraid, Frodo. But to let that fear drive us to destroy what hope we have. Don't you see that is madness?" "There is no other way!" Frodo raised his voice, as Boromir smiled intently. But it was soon turn to rage, "No!" Frodo shouted and stepped back. "Why do you recoil? I am no thief." "You are not yourself." Frodo commanded. "What chance do you think you have? They will find you! They will take the Ring and you will beg for death before the end!" Frodo turned around and started to run, "You fool!" Boromir shouted as he chased after Frodo, as he grab his leg, he screamed, "It is not yours save by unhappy chance. It could've been mine! It should be mine! Give it to me!" He turn Frodo over to grab the ring. "Give it to me!" "No!" Frodo screamed.

"Give me...Give me the ring!" "No!" Frodo slipped on the ring then kick Boromir trying to escape. Boromir looks around desperately calling, "I see your mind. You will take the Ring to Sauron! You will betray us! You go to your death and the death of us all! Curse you! Curse you! And all the halflings!" Boromir slips and falls to the ground. The madness of the Ring leaves him as he comes to his senses. Tauriel looked at him in dispare, "Frodo? Frodo?...what have I done?...please...Frodo! Frodo, I'm sorry!" Tauriel cried, "Boromir!" Boromir looked up as he stood on his feet, "Tauriel! I, I never meant for this to happen!" Forgive me, I was to blind to see!" Tauriel took Boromir's hand.